PDA

View Full Version : Is Ty Law available?

The Answer
03-04-2007, 10:45 PM
The Answer thought that KC was going to cut him? Law firm is like a bottle of fine Italian wine - keeps getting better with age.

If he becomes available we need to make a move on this wily veteran. Definitely not the long term answer at CB, but he could be a short term fix in replacing Clements.

Also bring plenty of playoff experience to the table.

~The Answer

gr8slayer
03-04-2007, 10:47 PM
No thanks.

jamesiscool
03-04-2007, 11:54 PM
The Answer thought that KC was going to cut him? Law firm is like a bottle of fine Italian wine - keeps getting better with age.

If he becomes available we need to make a move on this wily veteran. Definitely not the long term answer at CB, but he could be a short term fix in replacing Clements.

Also bring plenty of playoff experience to the table.

~The Answer

last year he wouldn't even play unless he got top dollar. he's not going to come cheap nor is he the kind of guy that i want on my team (well the bills arent my team but you all get the idea here).

James

Jan Reimers
03-05-2007, 06:30 AM
I think Law will age like an old fish - he'll begin to stink. I'm leery of old defensive backs after the Milloy and Vincent debacles.

RockStar36
03-05-2007, 07:15 AM
While I agree about old DB's, I'm pretty sure Law is still playing at the top of his game. I didn't see many Chiefs games during the year but I saw the playoff game where he picked Manning twice. We need a similar type of CB replacement to give Youboty another year or two experience before he starts.

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 07:56 AM
While I agree about old DB's, I'm pretty sure Law is still playing at the top of his game. I didn't see many Chiefs games during the year but I saw the playoff game where he picked Manning twice. We need a similar type of CB replacement to give Youboty another year or two experience before he starts.
Nothing new. He has been Mannings worst nightmare his whole career.

Talk0fNewYork
03-05-2007, 08:44 AM
I'd take him for 1 year, but beyond that it 's not worth it.

McBFLO
03-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Why does The Answer always refer to himself as "The Answer"? Kind of annoying...