• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

I can see JP becoming a star / pro bowler this year

He has a massive line now, a big arm, has multiple years in now, he can run, and his mixed heritage covers a huge portion of the population.

I think this year looks brighter.
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: I can see JP becoming a star / pro bowler this year

Ofcourse you do.

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
      Ofcourse you do.

pot calling the kettle black?

How is Culpepper gonna do this year again?
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

puff puff pass

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Romes

pot calling the kettle black?

How is Culpepper gonna do this year again?
          You didn't know? Culpepper had four amazing years with the Vikings and had no help. He carried that team all by himself. He didn't have the most electrifying player maybe ever (Randy Moss.) Anyone who says Culpepper has been a bad QB he past two years, the worst stat wise doesn't know football. Most QB's would kill to have 8 TD's and 15 INT's the past two years, and how about that record? 3-8 is hard to beat.

Losman may be good, but he's no Daunte Culpepper!

I am officially declaring this day Mr. Daunte Culpepper is a god day because feelthepain said so.

I hear Daunte can even play the better than Beavis and Butthead did. NO JOKE!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
            You didn't know? Culpepper had four amazing years with the Vikings and had no help. He carried that team all by himself. He didn't have the most electrifying player maybe ever (Randy Moss.) Anyone who says Culpepper has been a bad QB he past two years, the worst stat wise doesn't know football. Most QB's would kill to have 8 TD's and 15 INT's the past two years, and how about that record? 3-8 is hard to beat.

I am officially declaring this day Mr. Daunte Culpepper is a god day because feelthepain said so.

good post - laughing makes it easier to wake up.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by skooby
              I can see JP becoming a star / pro bowler this year
              Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              good post - laughing makes it easier to wake up.
              I agree.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                Knows More Than You
                • Feb 2004

I like JP alot and think he's gonna have a good year, as are the Bills.

But because you just said this Scooby it won't happen. You are always wrong, and seem to jinx anything you "predict"

In fact I'll go one step further and offer to fly you to Hawaii to hang with JP if he makes it and overcomes the curse of Scooby.
                BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Yeah, JP's done nothing in this league and he will have a good season. Daunt'e been to three probowls and he sucks...gotta love to common sense Bill fans can't seem to grasp.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Yeah, JP's done nothing in this league and he will have a good season. Daunt'e been to three probowls and he sucks...gotta love to common sense Bill fans can't seem to grasp.
                    I'll take JP's last two seasons over Culpeppers anyday. BTW, how many Pro Bowls has he been to without Randy Moss? Gotta love common sense.

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

I'll take JP's last two seasons over Culpeppers anyday. BTW, how many Pro Bowls has he been to without Randy Moss? Gotta love common sense.

So you'll take a healthy JP over an injured Daunte?? Gosh you really are going out on a limb there aren't you? Name a healthy QB you wouldn't take over an injured one...frikin genius.

How many probowls has Daunte been to without Randy?? The same amount Randys been to without Daunte!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

So you'll take a healthy JP over an injured Daunte?? Gosh you really are going out on a limb there aren't you? Name a healthy QB you wouldn't take over an injured one...frikin genius.

How many probowls has Daunte been to without Randy?? The same amount Randys been to without Daunte!
                        He wasn't injured for seven games in Minny in '05 and was the joke of the league right after he lost Moss. He wasn't too injured last year or he wouldn't be playing.

Bad investment, it's Mother Cleo Lemon time in flipper town. Have fun with that.

Oh yeah, 0-2

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

He wasn't injured for seven games in Minny in '05 and was the joke of the league right after he lost Moss. He wasn't too injured last year or he wouldn't be playing.

Bad investment, it's Mother Cleo Lemon time in flipper town. Have fun with that.
                          Just curious why, is everything that happened in Minn Dauntes fault?? Why is Daunte the only one responsible for the play calling?? Or the D Or the outcome of the games. Everything is Dauntes fault, but when JP loses nothing is JP's fault...it's the line or the playcalling or soemthing else. You don't have a problem blaming MM for JP's problems in 05 why doesn't Daunte get the same pass when he had a new OC in 05?? See, you crybaby Bill fans love looking for excuses for JP, but no one else is entitled to the same.

No, the only reason Daunte had a rough start to the 05 season was Daunte, but JP has a rough start and it's all MM. Even though MM has been successful in this league and Daunte has been successful in this league, but JP hasn't been successful and he's the only one who gets a pass.

I love how Bill fans make excuses and they're exclusive to JP, but everyone else just sucks cause you say so. I can find more bad plays from JP then you can find of Daunte, I can find more successful plays by Daunte then you can find from JP, but JP will improve and Daunte sucks.

Since you're so frikin lazy and bias I'll do a little work for you.

05 games Daunte in Minn.

game 1 Tamapa Bay,

Daunte: 22/33 233 yards 3 int's

the Vikes lose 24-13 Daunte was the leading rusher for the vikes with 19 yards.

Tampa had 213 yards passing 2 int's 2 td's and Cadillac rushed for 150 yards.

Does the Minn D get any credit for that loss? How about their lack of a running game dos that get any credit for the loss or is the whole game Dauntes fault??

Game 2 Cincy:

Daunte:

21/36 236 yards 5 int's

Michael Bennet laeds the vikes in rushing with 36 yards. Cincy leads the league that year as a team in int's. Carson Plamer passes for 337 yards and 3 TD's,Rudy Johnson and Chris perry combine for over 150 yards on the ground.
                          Daunte had a bad day, but ist this loss all on Daunte?? Look at what Cincy did to the Vikes D, 3 TD's and over 500 yards of offense, Daunte was in comback mode all game, is Daunte resposible for the point the D gives up??

Game 3 NO:

Daunte:

21/29 300 yards 3 TD's

Daunte had a great game, his team was able to move the ball on the ground
                          M.Moore rushed for over 100 yards....amazing what difference when he got a little help from his teammates. The Vikes D kept the saint's under 270 total yards.

Game 4 Atl:

Daunte:

23/34 250 yards 1 td 2 int's

Not his best game, but not a bad game either, Minn's D yet again was less then impressive the Falsons rush for over 200 yards. Daunte was the only bright spot for the Viks....as is the case most of the time.

Game 5 Chicago:

Daunte:

26/48 237 yards 2 int's

Again Daunte is the only player on the O side of the ball making any sort of contribution. The Vikes D was justa joke gving up 2 scores to Orton and Jones put up 4 TD's. Aagain is that 28 points Dauntes fault?? No, but I'm sure you could care less about that cause everything is Daunte's fault.

Game 6 GB:

Daunte:

23/31 280 yards 2 TD's 41 rushing yards

Daunte has a great Day even though Fave throws for over 300 yards and 2 TD's yet again Culpepper does more then his part but the pathetic Vikes D gives up more passing yards the they create.

Week 7:

Daunte's injured early, so this really isn't a game he has stats. 3/4 28 yards.

So there you have it, how much of the stats above can be blamed on just Daunte?? Did the Vikes lose because of Daunte alone?? Did Daunte do more to help his team then he did to hurt them? Did Daunte do more to help his team then his Defense did??

You frikin Bill fans love to look at eveything as if it was Dauntes fault and he just fell apart, but you say nothing about the D he had or the running game or lack of talent at the WO psoition or the fact that he lost Scott Linehan and Randy Moss and Matt Birk all three equally as bad. No, it's all Daunte's fault.

According to Bill fans Daunte had a perfect D and Pefect coaching and the Best WR'S in the league and Daunte just lost the ability to play and he lets everyone down around him...according to the cluelss Bill fans.

Did Daunte have a lot of Int's? Yes he did, but he ws also the only player on the team making plays or putting up any kind of effort, his lack of D or running game forced everyhting to be placed on him, name another QB in the league that would have that situation that could have thrown the ball as many times and had more success with the same level of talent.

Here it is in balck and white, will you ignore the fact the Vikes had no D?? Ofcourse you will, Will you Ignore the fact he had no running game?? Ofcourse you will, will you ignore the coaching change and philosophy?? Ofcourse you will.......why? Cause you don't want to admit it wasn't all Dauntes fault for the results of the Vikes in 05, and that maybe the Vikes as a whole was the problem therefore letting Daunte go wasn't the right decision, therefore Miami has one of the best QB's in the league, once healthy.

BTW, that's six games not 7 and Daunte had three good games and three bad games. So if you actually look at the facts in front of you, you'll see Daunte only had three bad games in 07.....not 7 bad games. But don't let the facts cloud your bias uneducated opinion!
                          Last edited by feelthepain; 03-05-2007, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Give me a break dude. You are such a joke.

Comment

• The Answer
                              The Plagiarist
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
                              He has a massive line now, a big arm, has multiple years in now, he can run, and his mixed heritage covers a huge portion of the population.

I think this year looks brighter.
                              No excuses now for losman - time to step to the plate and deliver in 2007!

~The Answer

Comment

Working...
                              X