PDA

View Full Version : I can see JP becoming a star / pro bowler this year

Mitchy moo
03-05-2007, 06:10 AM
He has a massive line now, a big arm, has multiple years in now, he can run, and his mixed heritage covers a huge portion of the population.

I think this year looks brighter.:bandwagon

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Ofcourse you do.

Romes
03-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Ofcourse you do.

:rofl:

pot calling the kettle black?

How is Culpepper gonna do this year again?

TacklingDummy
03-05-2007, 07:57 AM
puff puff pass :smoke:

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 08:02 AM
:rofl:

pot calling the kettle black?

How is Culpepper gonna do this year again?
You didn't know? Culpepper had four amazing years with the Vikings and had no help. He carried that team all by himself. He didn't have the most electrifying player maybe ever (Randy Moss.) Anyone who says Culpepper has been a bad QB he past two years, the worst stat wise doesn't know football. Most QB's would kill to have 8 TD's and 15 INT's the past two years, and how about that record? 3-8 is hard to beat.

Losman may be good, but he's no Daunte Culpepper!

I am officially declaring this day Mr. Daunte Culpepper is a god day because feelthepain said so.

I hear Daunte can even play the :air: better than Beavis and Butthead did. NO JOKE!

ublinkwescore
03-05-2007, 08:15 AM
You didn't know? Culpepper had four amazing years with the Vikings and had no help. He carried that team all by himself. He didn't have the most electrifying player maybe ever (Randy Moss.) Anyone who says Culpepper has been a bad QB he past two years, the worst stat wise doesn't know football. Most QB's would kill to have 8 TD's and 15 INT's the past two years, and how about that record? 3-8 is hard to beat.

I am officially declaring this day Mr. Daunte Culpepper is a god day because feelthepain said so.

I hear Daunte can even play the :air: better than Beavis and Butthead did. NO JOKE!

good post - laughing makes it easier to wake up.

TacklingDummy
03-05-2007, 08:19 AM
I can see JP becoming a star / pro bowler this year

good post - laughing makes it easier to wake up.

I agree. :up:

Italian Stallion
03-05-2007, 08:21 AM
I like JP alot and think he's gonna have a good year, as are the Bills.

But because you just said this Scooby it won't happen. You are always wrong, and seem to jinx anything you "predict"

In fact I'll go one step further and offer to fly you to Hawaii to hang with JP if he makes it and overcomes the curse of Scooby.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 08:29 AM

Yeah, JP's done nothing in this league and he will have a good season. Daunt'e been to three probowls and he sucks...gotta love to common sense Bill fans can't seem to grasp.

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah, JP's done nothing in this league and he will have a good season. Daunt'e been to three probowls and he sucks...gotta love to common sense Bill fans can't seem to grasp.
I'll take JP's last two seasons over Culpeppers anyday. BTW, how many Pro Bowls has he been to without Randy Moss? Gotta love common sense.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 08:40 AM
I'll take JP's last two seasons over Culpeppers anyday. BTW, how many Pro Bowls has he been to without Randy Moss? Gotta love common sense.

So you'll take a healthy JP over an injured Daunte?? Gosh you really are going out on a limb there aren't you? Name a healthy QB you wouldn't take over an injured one...frikin genius.

How many probowls has Daunte been to without Randy?? The same amount Randys been to without Daunte!

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 08:46 AM
So you'll take a healthy JP over an injured Daunte?? Gosh you really are going out on a limb there aren't you? Name a healthy QB you wouldn't take over an injured one...frikin genius.

How many probowls has Daunte been to without Randy?? The same amount Randys been to without Daunte!
He wasn't injured for seven games in Minny in '05 and was the joke of the league right after he lost Moss. He wasn't too injured last year or he wouldn't be playing.

Bad investment, it's Mother Cleo Lemon time in flipper town. Have fun with that.

Oh yeah, 0-2

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 10:32 AM
He wasn't injured for seven games in Minny in '05 and was the joke of the league right after he lost Moss. He wasn't too injured last year or he wouldn't be playing.

Bad investment, it's Mother Cleo Lemon time in flipper town. Have fun with that.

Just curious why, is everything that happened in Minn Dauntes fault?? Why is Daunte the only one responsible for the play calling?? Or the D Or the outcome of the games. Everything is Dauntes fault, but when JP loses nothing is JP's fault...it's the line or the playcalling or soemthing else. You don't have a problem blaming MM for JP's problems in 05 why doesn't Daunte get the same pass when he had a new OC in 05?? See, you crybaby Bill fans love looking for excuses for JP, but no one else is entitled to the same.

No, the only reason Daunte had a rough start to the 05 season was Daunte, but JP has a rough start and it's all MM. Even though MM has been successful in this league and Daunte has been successful in this league, but JP hasn't been successful and he's the only one who gets a pass.

I love how Bill fans make excuses and they're exclusive to JP, but everyone else just sucks cause you say so. I can find more bad plays from JP then you can find of Daunte, I can find more successful plays by Daunte then you can find from JP, but JP will improve and Daunte sucks.

Since you're so frikin lazy and bias I'll do a little work for you.

05 games Daunte in Minn.

game 1 Tamapa Bay,

Daunte: 22/33 233 yards 3 int's

the Vikes lose 24-13 Daunte was the leading rusher for the vikes with 19 yards.

Tampa had 213 yards passing 2 int's 2 td's and Cadillac rushed for 150 yards.

Does the Minn D get any credit for that loss? How about their lack of a running game dos that get any credit for the loss or is the whole game Dauntes fault??

Game 2 Cincy:

Daunte:

21/36 236 yards 5 int's

Michael Bennet laeds the vikes in rushing with 36 yards. Cincy leads the league that year as a team in int's. Carson Plamer passes for 337 yards and 3 TD's,Rudy Johnson and Chris perry combine for over 150 yards on the ground.
Daunte had a bad day, but ist this loss all on Daunte?? Look at what Cincy did to the Vikes D, 3 TD's and over 500 yards of offense, Daunte was in comback mode all game, is Daunte resposible for the point the D gives up??

Game 3 NO:

Daunte:

21/29 300 yards 3 TD's

Daunte had a great game, his team was able to move the ball on the ground
M.Moore rushed for over 100 yards....amazing what difference when he got a little help from his teammates. The Vikes D kept the saint's under 270 total yards.

Game 4 Atl:

Daunte:

23/34 250 yards 1 td 2 int's

Not his best game, but not a bad game either, Minn's D yet again was less then impressive the Falsons rush for over 200 yards. Daunte was the only bright spot for the Viks....as is the case most of the time.

Game 5 Chicago:

Daunte:

26/48 237 yards 2 int's

Again Daunte is the only player on the O side of the ball making any sort of contribution. The Vikes D was justa joke gving up 2 scores to Orton and Jones put up 4 TD's. Aagain is that 28 points Dauntes fault?? No, but I'm sure you could care less about that cause everything is Daunte's fault.

Game 6 GB:

Daunte:

23/31 280 yards 2 TD's 41 rushing yards

Daunte has a great Day even though Fave throws for over 300 yards and 2 TD's yet again Culpepper does more then his part but the pathetic Vikes D gives up more passing yards the they create.

Week 7:

Daunte's injured early, so this really isn't a game he has stats. 3/4 28 yards.

So there you have it, how much of the stats above can be blamed on just Daunte?? Did the Vikes lose because of Daunte alone?? Did Daunte do more to help his team then he did to hurt them? Did Daunte do more to help his team then his Defense did??

You frikin Bill fans love to look at eveything as if it was Dauntes fault and he just fell apart, but you say nothing about the D he had or the running game or lack of talent at the WO psoition or the fact that he lost Scott Linehan and Randy Moss and Matt Birk all three equally as bad. No, it's all Daunte's fault.

According to Bill fans Daunte had a perfect D and Pefect coaching and the Best WR'S in the league and Daunte just lost the ability to play and he lets everyone down around him...according to the cluelss Bill fans.

Did Daunte have a lot of Int's? Yes he did, but he ws also the only player on the team making plays or putting up any kind of effort, his lack of D or running game forced everyhting to be placed on him, name another QB in the league that would have that situation that could have thrown the ball as many times and had more success with the same level of talent.

Here it is in balck and white, will you ignore the fact the Vikes had no D?? Ofcourse you will, Will you Ignore the fact he had no running game?? Ofcourse you will, will you ignore the coaching change and philosophy?? Ofcourse you will.......why? Cause you don't want to admit it wasn't all Dauntes fault for the results of the Vikes in 05, and that maybe the Vikes as a whole was the problem therefore letting Daunte go wasn't the right decision, therefore Miami has one of the best QB's in the league, once healthy.

BTW, that's six games not 7 and Daunte had three good games and three bad games. So if you actually look at the facts in front of you, you'll see Daunte only had three bad games in 07.....not 7 bad games. But don't let the facts cloud your bias uneducated opinion!

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Give me a break dude. You are such a joke.

The Answer
03-05-2007, 10:53 AM
He has a massive line now, a big arm, has multiple years in now, he can run, and his mixed heritage covers a huge portion of the population.

No excuses now for losman - time to step to the plate and deliver in 2007!

~The Answer

justasportsfan
03-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Just curious why, is everything that happened in Minn Dauntes fault?? .

this dude has bigger hands than Daunte.

JoeMama
03-05-2007, 11:28 AM

No.

Moss went to the probowl in 1998 and 1999.

Culpepper wasn't the starting quarterback until 2000.

Dr. Lecter
03-05-2007, 11:32 AM
No.

Careful there Joe.

Our Fishie pal hates facts.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Give me a break dude. You are such a joke.

Wow, what a well thought out and riveting rebuttal. I guess when you have nothing to say about your uneducated bias opinion, a personal attack is expected.

As I've proven on more then one occasion! The bad rap Daunte gets comes from people such as yourself who have NO CLUE, what they're talking about, cause thier too lazy to do their own research and live off everyone elses uneducated bias opinion, but still insist on making themselves look foolish by spewing half facts, this is what you get. It's who you are.

I show you the facts, you are entitiled to your opinion, but you can't expect an ounce of respect if you know the facts, yet choose to ignore them because it doesn't support your bias opinion. Get off the Daunte can't play crap, no QB could play well in those circumstances. Daunte will have to battle back, that's a given, but his talent and ability to play QB in the NFL are very much there, much to your dismay. He is without question, one of the best in the league.

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Wow, what a well thought out and riveting rebuttal. I guess when you have nothing to say about your uneducated bias opinion, a personal attack is expected.

As I've proven on more then one occasion! The bad rap Daunte gets comes from people such as yourself who have NO CLUE, what they're talking about, cause thier too lazy to do their own research and live off everyone elses uneducated bias opinion, but still insist on making themselves look foolish by spewing half facts, this is what you get. It's who you are.

I show you the facts, you are entitiled to your opinion, but you can't expect an ounce of respect if you know the facts, yet choose to ignore them because it doesn't support your bias opinion. Get off the Daunte can't play crap, no QB could play well in those circumstances. Daunte will have to battle back, that's a given, but his talent and ability to play QB in the NFL are very much there, much to your dismay. He is without question, one of the best in the league.
Don't do my research? I have given you his main stats over the past two years (minus Moss) and given you the only fact that counts W-L.

Sounds like someone is in denial. It's ok you can continue to be happy with mediocrity, it's what the Dolphins are good at. Mediocrity.
BTW 0-2

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 11:46 AM
No.

Yes he did, but Daunte wasn't in the league in 98 and he wasn't playing in 99. BTW, Moss was on a 15 win team in his second season. So since the two have split neither have made a probowl and only one has had a serious knee injury and missed 32 out of 41 games since the split kinda hard to make a probowl when you're injured...that would be Daunte!

alohabillsfan
03-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Yes he did, but Daunte wasn't in the league in 98 and he wasn't playing in 99. BTW, Moss was on a 15 win team in his second season. So since the two have split neither have made a probowl and only one has had a serious knee injury and missed 32 out of 41 games since the split kinda hard to make a probowl when you're injured...that would be Daunte!

Also hard to get there when your TD to INT ratio is bass ackwards! Or when your getting sacked a go billion times because you have no clue what to do, or you fumble every time you get hit because you have B!tch hands! Anyways good luck with that next year, who knows you may get a win from the Jets!

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Also hard to get there when your TD to INT ratio is bass ackwards! Or when your getting sacked a go billion times because you have no clue what to do, or you fumble every time you get hit because you have B!tch hands! Anyways good luck with that next year, who knows you may get a win from the Jets!
:rofl: I forgot about that.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't do my research? I have given you his main stats over the past two years (minus Moss) and given you the only fact that counts W-L.

Sounds like someone is in denial. It's ok you can continue to be happy with mediocrity, it's what the Dolphins are good at. Mediocrity.

BTW 0-2

Umm, what facts would that be?? You claim Daunte sucked in all 7 games in 05 I just proved to you he had three good games and three bad games, in 05 and the 7th game was not even a game. So you're exaggerating stats claiming Daunte had a bad start to 05. He did his part, the rest of the Vikes didn't......but as I stated you'll ignore the facts, and low and behold in the same thread you're already doing that. Keep ignoring them, ignorance is bliss!!

Mediocrity is what the Dolphins are good at?? Bills 28th ranked running D and 27th ranked O. Yet Miami is good at mediocrity?? K!!!!!! Why are the Bills better then the Dolphins because you beat us, but we're not better then the Pats, Chiefs or Bears and we beat them??

We do have a better D then any of those teams and we are the only team not to have their Starting QB during those matchups. Uh oh....more facts that don't support your bias opinion.

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 12:00 PM
You have lost this argument. Culpepper blows dogs for quarters and is a has been.

Yay J.P. Losman

Boo Daunte Culpepper

Oh yeah. 0-2

alohabillsfan
03-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Umm, what facts would that be?? You claim Daunte sucked in all 7 games in 05 I just proved to you he had three good games and three bad games, in 05 and the 7th game was not even a game. So you're exaggerating stats claiming Daunte had a bad start to 05. He did his part, the rest of the Vikes didn't......but as I stated you'll ignore the facts, and low and behold in the same thread you're already doing that. Keep ignoring them, ignorance is bliss!!

Mediocrity is what the Dolphins are good at?? Bills 28th ranked running D and 27th ranked O. Yet Miami is good at mediocrity?? K!!!!!! Why are the Bills better then the Dolphins because you beat us, but we're not better then the Pats, Chiefs or Bears and we beat them??

We do have a better D then any of those teams and we are the only team not to have their Starting QB during those matchups. Uh oh....more facts that don't support your bias opinion.

Guess what as of now you still don't have a starting QB...Better hurry that defense ain't getting any younger!

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Guess what as of now you still don't have a starting QB...Better hurry that defense ain't getting any younger!
They have a starting QB!! Culpepper was so good that Minnesota traded him away.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 12:40 PM

Really, say's who, you??? Well that settles it, a JP Losman fan thinks
Miami does,t have a starting QB....GOSH I'M WORRIED!!!

gr8slayer
03-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Really, say's who, you??? Well that settles it, a JP Losman fan thinks
Miami does,t have a starting QB....GOSH I'M WORRIED!!!
The force is definitely not strong in this one.

Bert102176
03-05-2007, 01:05 PM
hell ya Skooby

Mitchy moo
03-05-2007, 01:15 PM
FTP: You have some valid points in the long rebuttal but one obvious fact is the Bills just wrote $100 Million in contracts to help secure the lines. If it wasn't a concern or problem in the past why would they spend that much?

The plan is we have a up and coming QB who had to run alot to save his life. God willing with these new additions that may no longer be the case and JP will have time. Every QB is better with time and any running back who ever put up good yards during a season brings up his line. It all starts with something we have been slacking on for 10 years, an O-line.

Does all of this assure the Bills a spot in the post-season and a great season?? No but if we could of held the leads we did have during the reg. season and held the ball in the closing quarter we might of picked up an extra 3 or 4 wins & made the post-season.

Unlike Miami who has major coaching turmoil and a obvious QB issue, we have only to fine tune our game. Miami has yet to get just to a tune.

ublinkwescore
03-05-2007, 01:54 PM

But because you just said this Scooby it won't happen. You are always wrong, and seem to jinx anything you "predict"

In fact I'll go one step further and offer to fly you to Hawaii to hang with JP if he makes it and overcomes the curse of Scooby.

Jump on it skooby.

it's like money in the bank.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 02:21 PM
FTP: You have some valid points in the long rebuttal but one obvious fact is the Bills just wrote $100 Million in contracts to help secure the lines. If it wasn't a concern or problem in the past why would they spend that much?

The plan is we have a up and coming QB who had to run alot to save his life. God willing with these new additions that may no longer be the case and JP will have time. Every QB is better with time and any running back who ever put up good yards during a season brings up his line. It all starts with something we have been slacking on for 10 years, an O-line.

Does all of this assure the Bills a spot in the post-season and a great season?? No but if we could of held the leads we did have during the reg. season and held the ball in the closing quarter we might of picked up an extra 3 or 4 wins & made the post-season.

Unlike Miami who has major coaching turmoil and a obvious QB issue, we have only to fine tune our game. Miami has yet to get just to a tune.

Did the Saints and Jets have "coaching turmoil" and Obvious QB issues before the start of last year?? Both the Jets and Saint's had QB's coming off major shoulder injuries. How'd they turn out?? And OBTW....Of the three teams, Miami, NO and the Jets, who has the best D.....by far?

justasportsfan
03-05-2007, 02:27 PM
and Obvious QB issues before the start of last year?? How'd they turn out??

very well because they had a real doctor check our Brees' shoulder instead of Sabans Haitian voodoo witch doctor.

Mitchy moo
03-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Italian Stallion

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jump on it skooby.

it's like money in the bank.

I'm on it, I'll see you in Hawaii on your dime. Get us some lemonade & good seats too!

Devin
03-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Daunte sucks balls, that douchebag and his girl hands have been done for 2 seasons. That injury ended him, "Cam" will draft his QB of the future sooner then later.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Daunte sucks balls, that douchebag and his girl hands have been done for 2 seasons. That injury ended him, "Cam" will draft his QB of the future sooner then later.

Hmmm, well you always have hope!

LtBillsFan66
03-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I think if JP continues to progress, anything's possible. Last season he went from abysmal to slightly below average. Lets hope the jump to pro-bowl is as quick his accent into mediocrity was.

DynaPaul
03-05-2007, 04:38 PM
My grandma can make the Pro Bowl chucking it deep to Randy Moss.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I think if JP continues to progress, anything's possible. Last season he went from abysmal to slightly below average. Lets hope the jump to pro-bowl is as quick his accent into mediocrity was.

Careful, being honest and truthful won't be tolerated here.

Mitchy moo
03-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Careful, being honest and truthful won't be tolerated here.

Neither will trying to crap on our parade.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Neither will trying to crap on our parade.

Someone has to do it, you Bill fans are extremely unrealistic!

SABURZFAN
03-05-2007, 05:44 PM

:popcorn:

SABURZFAN
03-05-2007, 05:49 PM
No excuses now for losman - time to step to the plate and deliver in 2007!

~The Answer

Super Bowl or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmb1099
03-05-2007, 06:35 PM
I want at least a 10 win season. We make the playoffs I'm pumped, the superbowl gravy

Typ0
03-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't see us winning ten games...but I'm glad the Fins are going to suck bad.

feelthepain
03-05-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't see us winning ten games...but I'm glad the Fins are going to suck bad.

Do you have proof, or is this another hope post. Cause I hope the Bills suck next year too, but I have no proof they will cause my crystal ball is broken.

Typ0
03-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Do you have proof, or is this another hope post. Cause I hope the Bills suck next year too, but I have no proof they will cause my crystal ball is broken.

the fin homers are even funnier than the bills homers.

ublinkwescore
03-06-2007, 08:29 AM

If that's the case, I could see skooby being banned for jinxing JP.

And I'd be all for it.

ublinkwescore
03-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Super Bowl or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see you living up to your title pal.