PDA

View Full Version : Patriots interested in Moss

Romes
03-05-2007, 09:50 AM
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=186445

Scary. Brady throwing to Moss and Welker...

ugh...I hate the pats.

The King
03-05-2007, 10:39 AM
This doesnt scare me at all. Brady is the smartest QB in the league. No Question. Brady has no accuracy deep, never has.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I sure wouldn't want to see Moss catching passes from Brady, especially when we just lost our top CB.

The Answer
03-05-2007, 11:03 AM
I sure wouldn't want to see Moss catching passes from Brady, especially when we just lost our top CB.

The Answer made this point the other day - not a good thing if Moss becomes a Pat - Toast Mcgee will most certainly have a bullseye on him every week.

~The Answer

raphael120
03-05-2007, 11:20 AM
yeah can you believe this crap? i knew they were going to be trouble with those 2 first round picks...damn you, patriots...damn you.

but the only thing that will squash my hate of them is buffalo dominance this season....so, come on buffalo

User Manuel
03-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Randy Moss is never going to be "Randy Moss" again. Let 'im come. Lee Evans is flat out better at this point.

DynaPaul
03-05-2007, 04:32 PM
I think they're feigning interest to bring his price up so someone else will overpay for him. Randy Moss is not a blue collar workhorse in the Patriots mold. Either Belichick is playing games with another team or is really desperate after getting pimped in the playoffs and will take a risk on a team chemistry killing player.