PDA

View Full Version : Denver trying to close deal with Henry

JJamezz
03-05-2007, 10:30 AM
According to Chris Brown:

HENRY COVETED BY DENVER: The Broncos are trying to close a deal that would land them Travis Henry. After spending the night in Denver, the Broncos are hoping to get Henry to sign before he leaves with a handful of other teams interested. If they do fail to sign him then their interest in Willis McGahee figures to increase according to the Denver Post. How ironic that Henry is more coveted than McGahee. My how times have changed and probably rightly so by the looks of it now. ---

Only thing I disagree with is the last part - the reason Henry may be more desirable to some teams is that it won't require a 1st day pick to get him.

bigbub2352
03-05-2007, 10:38 AM
I agree with your assessment, would Mcgahee if we was a FA be coeveted more than Travis Hnry, i think so, it is funny thou how times have changed, and when Willis was about to become the starter TH was on the trading block, but now it is Willis, were is Alanis Morisette when u need her

The Answer
03-05-2007, 10:55 AM
According to Chris Brown:

Only thing I disagree with is the last part - the reason Henry may be more desirable to some teams is that it won't require a 1st day pick to get him.

WOW - another team out there that realizes TH is a better back than Mcgahee - go figure!

~The Answer

camelcowboy
03-05-2007, 12:36 PM
WOW - another team out there that realizes TH is a better back than Mcgahee - go figure!

~The Answer

He's so good the titans who traded a pick for him who had him under a contract cut him lose after a good season. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Bad locker room player? i would like to hear ~ The Answer to that.

McGahee his under contract with the Bills. Any team that wants him would have to trade for him, Then worry about a contract as well because he will be FA next year. Travis could sign today thats why he's more appealing right now. Don't kid yourselves T. Henry is a warrior, ill always have respect for him for playing with the broken leg, but he has money issues and is not the greatest person to have around the locker room. Travis is also getting up in age for a running back. He has alot of miles for a running back. Just the age factor makes Willis a more appealing back.