X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I am convinced more than EVER....

That Ralph is intentionally going the cheap route so no one shows up to the games and he can move the team away!
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: I am convinced more than EVER....

The Taurus is a dead give away.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

And the wining and dining FAs at Denny's.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

What a cheap ass.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Yeah, that paltry $75 Million we spent on the O Line is really the sign of a miserly old scrooge.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Yeah, that paltry $75 Million we spent on the O Line is really the sign of a miserly old scrooge.
            That's probably more than we've spent on FA OL in the past ten years.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              That's probably more than we've spent on FA OL in the past ten years.
              Isn't it great? We should finally have a really good O Line again.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Yeah. Looks like it's finally coming together.

YAY MARV! I didn't think the old fart had it in him at first but he has proven me dead wrong since last years draft.

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Why, cause the Bills spent a lot of money on a G?? Are you gonna guarantee the signing??? I think Dockery is an upgrade, but does that guarantee success?? You paid near the same for Dockery as the Seahwaks paid for Hutchinson....do you see a difference in talent or do you believe they are the same talent??

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                    • Sep 2003

Does the fact that so many teams have so much more money to spend mean anything to you? Like maybe that inflation could occur?
                    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      That Ralph is intentionally going the cheap route so no one shows up to the games and he can move the team away!
                      We got the point on the last thread. Let's see if we can make the playoffs before annoiting Ralph as the greatest owner ever. Dockery was a good first step.

Comment

• North_Coast
                        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by feelthepain
                        Why, cause the Bills spent a lot of money on a G?? Are you gonna guarantee the signing??? I think Dockery is an upgrade, but does that guarantee success?? You paid near the same for Dockery as the Seahwaks paid for Hutchinson....do you see a difference in talent or do you believe they are the same talent??
                        Sour grapes, FTP!

Dockery's been in the league 4 years and has started every game for Washington except 1 during that time! Precocious and durable to go along with big and athletic. Washington has been in the top ten in rushing the last two years. Paired with Jason Peters on the left side, JP isn't going to get blind-sided often and Willis (or RB-to-be-named-later) will have big holes on the left side of the line to run through!
                        The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by North_Coast
                          Sour grapes, FTP!

Dockery's been in the league 4 years and has started every game for Washington except 1 during that time! Precocious and durable to go along with big and athletic. Washington has been in the top ten in rushing the last two years. Paired with Jason Peters on the left side, JP isn't going to get blind-sided often and Willis (or RB-to-be-named-later) will have big holes on the left side of the line to run through!
                          the fins haven't made a move in FA yet. That's why he spends more time here trying to piss on our parade ....sitting.

Poor finfan, they might not have a team. Might as well play the Borward County Highschool. They're better than the fins.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by North_Coast
                            Sour grapes, FTP!

Sour grapes?? How many probolws has he been to?? Since the Skins were in the top 10 in rushing don't you think someone would have noticed Dockery's ability and sent him to a probowl?? Besides having Clinton Portis in your backfield doesn't hurt. Funny how when Fans talk about Cam Cameron and his ability to coach versus his talent you never hear a word about the Oline in San Diego, or Cam Cameron is that because the Oline and coaching isn't very good or is it the talent in the backfield and smart gameplanning??

Nonetheless, you don't hear people talk about their Oline and didn't their starting Gaurd just sign a new deal for less then your new Guard?? I suppose you think Dockery is better then Dielman too right?? He is the Guard on a team that had a much better running and passing game then the Skins.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

FTP is so smart LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X