PDA

View Full Version : The Bills coaches made changes Mid-year last season and are fine tuning

Mitchy moo
03-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I think the O-line coaches really took their game to a new level and convinced RW and Marv to go after who they wanted. Those changes they made after the break last year combined with the influx of talent they just added will really give us a chance to play ball this season. Having a wall in front of you is great but when the wall moves all together, it will make magic. Fine tuning comes after your are tuning in to start and I just wanted to give credit to them for their efforts. Great job boys, make us proud!

The Answer
03-05-2007, 01:31 PM
I think the O-line coaches really took their game to a new level and convinced RW and Marv to go after who they wanted. Those changes they made after the break last year combined with the influx of talent they just added will really give us a chance to play ball this season. Having a wall in front of you is great but when the wall moves all together, it will make magic. Fine tuning comes after your are tuning in to start and I just wanted to give credit to them for their efforts. Great job boys, make us proud!

Jim McNally has been under the microscope the last few years and is still on notice by The Answer - if we don't see big results in 2007 with this new talent than it's time to make a change.

~The Answer