PDA

View Full Version : Henry signed by Denver!

jpdex12
03-05-2007, 01:33 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788592

Michael82
03-05-2007, 01:35 PM
:sigh:

Whats the latest on the Giants? :scratch:

RockStar36
03-05-2007, 01:35 PM
He's going to be good in Denver

The Answer
03-05-2007, 01:37 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788592

Denver just became a superbowl contender again - on the other hand we still have McGahee.

We will rue the day we didn't resign TH.

~The Answer

bigbub2352
03-05-2007, 01:42 PM
That sucks, i guess we can hope for GB, or Oakland, maybe still the Giants

Billsrock4life
03-05-2007, 01:43 PM

i was thinking the same thing....im gonna have 2 make sure i get him 4 my fantasy team, this sucks for us though, what other RBs are avaliable

OpIv37
03-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Denver just became a superbowl contender again - on the other hand we still have McGahee.

~The Answer

Henry wasn't coming here anyway. This organization burned that bridge years ago.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2007, 01:56 PM

~The Answer
Cutler still has a year or two to learn before he could take a team to the promised land.

North_Coast
03-05-2007, 02:03 PM

~The Answer

Boy, does that sound like what the "pundits" were all saying about the Carp last season!

One player doesn't make a team.

BTW, Denver will "rue the day" they signed TH if he gets caught doing dope again!

Talk0fNewYork
03-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Denver is gonna be this last season's Chicago, the QB position will ruin thier chances

The Answer
03-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Henry wasn't coming here anyway. This organization burned that bridge years ago.

Donablow was responsible for the mishandling of TH/Drafting Mcgahee not Marv and company.

By cutting/trading McGahee it would have sent a clear message that we wanted TH back in the fold.

This was a bad move - TH could have been a 1800 yard rusher as a bill 2007.

~The Answer

The Answer
03-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Cutler still has a year or two to learn before he could take a team to the promised land.

Look what TH did for Vince Young last year - single handedly transformed a 0-5 football team into a legit contender once he got hot and started racking up the rushing yards.

Under Shanahan's system you better believe TH will be a MVP candidate in 2007.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
03-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Before we annoit Denver as Super Bowl champs let's not forget that Henry is one crack pipe away from a year suspension. I'm sorry that we ever drafted McGahee in the first place but Henry isn't LT either.

I've been saying all along that the Bills are just working Spikes and McGahee over. They'll both be here on opening day.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Look what TH did for Vince Young last year - single handedly transformed a 0-5 football team into a legit contender once he got hot and started racking up the rushing yards.

~The Answer
Henry didn't do jack for Vince Young, Yound would've done the same with Joe Blow running the ball. Plus Young and Cutler are two very different kinds of QBs.

What a dumb post. And I was starting to like you...

YardRat
03-05-2007, 02:31 PM

~The Answer

To whom are you giving individual credit for the Titan's run last year...Henry or Young?

JoeMama
03-05-2007, 02:37 PM
I can't wait to see Travis Henry behind Denver's o-line.

Henry was - hands down - my favorite Buffalo Bill of the past 10 years.

I think he'll be a top 5 runningback in Denver's system.

cablesabres68
03-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Henry will be there best running back since Terrell davis because of the scheme the run with and he had 2 1000 yard rushing seasons here behind a **** OL and 1 1000 yrd season with a **** OL in Tennessee this all depends on whether he will stay injury free.

YardRat
03-05-2007, 02:41 PM
I think McGahee would have been a better fit with the zone-blocking scheme, actually. I also think Henry didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of coming back to Buffalo.

I liked T-Hen, also, and I hope he does well in Denver.

The rest of the team can suck my balls, but I hope Henry excels.

The Answer
03-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Henry didn't do jack for Vince Young, Yound would've done the same with Joe Blow running the ball. Plus Young and Cutler are two very different kinds of QBs.

What a dumb post. And I was starting to like you...

Yince Young's insertion into the starting lineup most certainly ignited the Titans turnaround, but make no mistake about it - TH was the catalyst since defenses had to adjust to Young under center and the threat he posed.

You will see Young's development suffer significantly this year without TH - and the Broncos offense should be very dangerous in 2007.

~The Answer

The Answer
03-05-2007, 02:44 PM
To whom are you giving individual credit for the Titan's run last year...Henry or Young?

Both

~The Answer

YardRat
03-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Both

~The Answer

'Both' and 'single-handedly' are diametrically opposed concepts.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Yince Young's insertion into the starting lineup most certainly ignited the Titans turnaround, but make no mistake about it - TH was the catalyst since defenses had to adjust to Young under center and the threat he posed.

You will see Young's development suffer significantly this year without TH - and the Broncos offense should be very dangerous in 2007.

~The Answer
You're Henry's agent, aren't you? If you were any more dramatic we'll have to start calling you "The Queen".

DynaPaul
03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I don't think Henry's gonna be as good as you guys think. Sure, he's a solid back and will do well in the Denver system but a lot of his success last year was due to the elusiveness of Vince Young much the same way that Vick's running game benefits from him. You guys saying that he's gonna have 1800 yards and is the missing piece of the Super Bowl puzzle are crazy.

I'm not hating on Travis because he will do well and Denver will get a lot of use out of his talents.

tampabay25690
03-05-2007, 04:33 PM

So is everyone that runs for Denver

The Answer
03-05-2007, 04:36 PM
I don't think Henry's gonna be as good as you guys think. Sure, he's a solid back and will do well in the Denver system but a lot of his success last year was due to the elusiveness of Vince Young much the same way that Vick's running game benefits from him. You guys saying that he's gonna have 1800 yards and is the missing piece of the Super Bowl puzzle are crazy.

I'm not hating on Travis because he will do well and Denver will get a lot of use out of his talents.

Titans knew TH was a stud - that's why they gave up a 3rd round pick for him. Unfortunately in his first year there he ran into some trouble, but last season he completely reinvented himself.

TH is still young enough to assault the records books - Denver has always been a great place for RB's and Henry is a lot better than the likes of tatum bell and mike anderson.

The Answer expects a MONSTER season.....

~The Answer

crowder52
03-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Boy, does that sound like what the "pundits" were all saying about the Carp last season!

One player doesn't make a team.

BTW, Denver will "rue the day" they signed TH if he gets caught doing dope again!

He's going to help them out alot if he can stay off of the dro.