X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

It's Official

Bengals | Thornton Officially Signed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    13:18 PT: Updating previous reports, the Cincinnati Bengals announced they have signed free agent DT John Thornton (Titans) to a six-year contract. "John is a big, strong player who's a fine athlete on the defensive line," said Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis. "We believe he's just coming into his own. He's got a tremendous upside and can give us stability on our defensive line for a long time."
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

I think you owe me some zonebucks for stealing my quote lol.
    Beware the sack master!

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

LOL, I thought a fin fan posted it on finhell, I will remove it if you like!
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Schobel94
        The Sack Master
        • Jan 2003

Nah, that's ok
        Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

With Thornton signing and an offer being given to Hardy, it will be hard to Cincy to match the deal for Spikes...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Eb don't forget the #1 pick will command mucho dinero as well. Takeo is as good as a Bill

Comment

Working...
            X