Everyone you have to admitt the Pats are having an amazing offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Everyone you have to admitt the Pats are having an amazing offseason!

Not only have the kept almost their whole team from last year but they signed Adalius Thomas and traded for Wes Welker and are making a very strong push for Randy Moss. Some of you may disagree but I think even if those are only three additions and in the long run it won't help much but in the short run this team is a contender for the Super Bowl like it or not. We have a shot at the division this year but it won't come easy because in my opinion by the end of the offseason the Pats may have the best team that they have had since there last Super Bowl win or maybe even better and that says a lot. Critisize me all you want but the Pats aren't going away.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Everyone you have to admitt the Pats are having an amazing offseason!

not sure about amazing but very good

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

We'll see.

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        Not only have the kept almost their whole team from last year but they signed Adalius Thomas and traded for Wes Welker and are making a very strong push for Randy Moss. Some of you may disagree but I think even if those are only three additions and in the long run it won't help much but in the short run this team is a contender for the Super Bowl like it or not. We have a shot at the division this year but it won't come easy because in my opinion by the end of the offseason the Pats may have the best team that they have had since there last Super Bowl win or maybe even better and that says a lot. Critisize me all you want but the Pats aren't going away.
        Once again the path to the AFC East championship will go through New England - But The Answer expected this regardless of any big FA signings.

We don't win a game against them in 2007 and you can kiss any hopes at a wildcard spot goodbye - Brady & Belechik will be running strong well into the next decade.

~The Answer

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

here's the thing. These guys are arguably overspending to make an already playoff team even better and some people are complaining that we're overspending as well to try and keep up. Who do they think we are , the dolphins?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

Donte' Stallworth is in town visiting tonight, per Adam Schefter on NFL Network.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
              • Jul 2005

I can see Stallworth, but is there anything to the Moss rumor?
              Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• feelthepain
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Can't argue.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                  I can see Stallworth, but is there anything to the Moss rumor?
                  I don't think so. I don't think the Pats go there. Between having to work out the contract and come up with trade value I think it would never work, let alone the other issues that come with Moss.

I guess you never know, but I think the talk of the Pats interest is a lot of... Mularkey.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

I think the Pats are overdue for a string of very bad luck this year.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

They've made some nice moves and are certainly putting themselves in a position to make a return trip to the Super Bowl.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

I wouldn't call their deal for Welker a "great" move. Getting Thomas seems to be one...but it's been pointed-out that 10 defensive players have left the Ravens and NONE of them have been successful after leaving, and it's not like the Pats have an easy system. Plus Thomas will be on the wrong side of 30 when the season starts.

As for Moss, I said this before, but I think he's washed-up. But I still wouldn't want to see him on the Pats and prove me wrong.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Thomas is pretty good. Welker, for whom they grossly overpaid, is average. Moss is a cancer. Amazing?

Not.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• redsoxkick101
                            • Mar 2007

Ok. Enough with payers being overpaid. There is more money to go around because the cap is higher first of all. Second, wes is what the patriots love. The kid has a lot of heart and is very young. His numbers keep going up every year and he has enevr had a decent qb in Miami so who are we to say is just an ok player?

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by redsoxkick101
                              Ok. Enough with payers being overpaid. There is more money to go around because the cap is higher first of all. Second, wes is what the patriots love. The kid has a lot of heart and is very young. His numbers keep going up every year and he has enevr had a decent qb in Miami so who are we to say is just an ok player?
                              I think if you throw in the 2nd and 7th rounder you can say they overpaid.

Comment

Working...
                              X