PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Insider Chat blurb about McGahee

The Answer
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Found this on another board, this Rodd Newhouse character must be Drew Rosenhaus in disguise :

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=14856

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric, Ramstein, Germany: Do you think the Bills will trade Willis, to who and what will they get for him?

Rodd Newhouse: This is one of the more intriguing stories to me this year. WHy on Earth are the Bills looking to trade a superb RB like McGahee? This guy is still worth a 1st round pick (late next year). With teams like Baltimore, GB, and Denver, your guess is as good as mine right nowl. I will defintely be following this story.

:lolcry: :rofl::lolabove:

~The Answer

camelcowboy
03-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I don't think you can link insider here, being a paid site in all.

Elminster
03-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Found this on another board, this Rodd Newhouse character must be Drew Rosenhaus in disguise :

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=14856

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric, Ramstein, Germany: Do you think the Bills will trade Willis, to who and what will they get for him?

Rodd Newhouse: This is one of the more intriguing stories to me this year. WHy on Earth are the Bills looking to trade a superb RB like McGahee? This guy is still worth a 1st round pick (late next year). With teams like Baltimore, GB, and Denver, your guess is as good as mine right nowl. I will defintely be following this story.

:lolcry: :rofl::lolabove:

~The Answer LOL...I hope some moron GM agrees with this guy!

ddaryl
03-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't get it. I've yet to see McGahee do much of anything worthy of a 1st rd pick besides that very occasional flash. You get the same flash and consistency from a day 2 drafted RB, accept the day 2 RB usually puts more heart and effort into it.

YardRat
03-05-2007, 07:44 PM
If we could get a first, I'd feel like we robbed somebody.

DynaPaul
03-05-2007, 08:28 PM
This "insider" must not have been watching the Bills games or even taking a gander at the stats.

jimmifli
03-05-2007, 09:02 PM
If we could get a first, I'd feel like we robbed somebody.
I'd almost feel guilty. Unless it was the Lions... Somebody tell Millen Willis can play WR too.

Canadian'eh!
03-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Maybe we can send this link to Al Davis?