• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

LB's and the AFCE

If the rumors about Briggs prove to be true, that means the AFCE has landed all three of the top LB'ers available.

Porter to Miami
    Thomas to NE
    Briggs to Buff

Whats this say about the AFCE and who is the biggest impact to their new team?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• ZacGriffi~82
    • Jun 2003

Re: LB's and the AFCE

Well if Cat 212 is reporting it, you know it's true!

I think what it says about the AFCE is that the top LB corps of 4 years ago are getting old.
    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

I think Thomas will have the biggest impact.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I wouldn't hold my breath on the Briggs deal. I'd love to see it, and I'd like it to involve Willis, but I'm skeptical.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I wouldn't hold my breath on the Briggs deal. I'd love to see it, and I'd like it to involve Willis, but I'm skeptical.
          I want it to come true as well - first of all because he'd be a great addition to our team, and second because I was swearing up and down to the bears fan at work that Briggs was gonna ditch the orange navy and white for good old red white and blue.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
          X