Anyone else think Randy McMichael should be a Bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Anyone else think Randy McMichael should be a Bill?

I hate to say it but i would luv to see Randy McMichael as a Bill, he is a great offensive weapon and if u pair him up with Royal and Cszeilak that would make for a great TE trio, i have no faith in Everett what so ever, and Randy would be lookin to show the Dolphins they made a mistake, he is only 27 and the dimensions he would bring to this team would be awesome

He has the size and speed to stretch the feild or go underneath

Could be the Redzone TE that we sorely need, and JP saftey valve..

I hope they consider this and bring him in...
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Anyone else think Randy McMichael should be a Bill?

No.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

No wife beaters allowed!
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'm still holding out for Everett.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

I don't...I have no respect for a wife beater and to want to want him as a Bill would be hypocritical on my part...I want good players but not at the expense of having a wife beater on our team. I could not cheer for him.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

I do.... but Marv and the character players thing might say otherwise... plus the money he will want is probably too much for us.

He was in a bad situation in terms of offence and QB's in Miami... he's even better than what he's shown.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I think he's a really good TE, but not necessarily a good character guy. Occasionally, though, maybe we should just overlook a player's character flaws, and go with the talent.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

While I do think McMichael is one of the best pass catching TE's in the league. Over 200 catches in his last three seasons. I dont see him fitting the system we have in place, plus he's a thug. I think he beat his wife twice in the same month or something. He will be an asset for someone, just dont want it to be us.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

No thanks. Dolphin fodder.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                    • Jun 2003

No.
                    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

As Seinfeld said; We cheer for laundry. If McMichael were in Buffalo and caught 60 balls for 600 yards and 5 TD's, everybody would love him.

The wife-beater thing is unacceptable if that's true. The bigger part of me believes it is true, but honestly - why do I feel that way? The eye-witnesses didn't actually see him hit her, she said the hit occurred when he was tossing her stuff out of the car, and the prosecutors straight up dropped the charges. There obviously wasn't enough evidence, even with witnesses, to charge him. Sooooo, you have to give him the benefit of the doubt at the very least. Even if the wife asked them not to press charges, the prosecutors still could if there was enough evidence.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TedMock
                        As Seinfeld said; We cheer for laundry. If McMichael were in Buffalo and caught 60 balls for 600 yards and 5 TD's, everybody would love him.

The wife-beater thing is unacceptable if that's true. The bigger part of me believes it is true, but honestly - why do I feel that way? The eye-witnesses didn't actually see him hit her, she said the hit occurred when he was tossing her stuff out of the car, and the prosecutors straight up dropped the charges. There obviously wasn't enough evidence, even with witnesses, to charge him. Sooooo, you have to give him the benefit of the doubt at the very least. Even if the wife asked them not to press charges, the prosecutors still could if there was enough evidence.
                        Point well made.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

I'd rather fill our more pressing needs. Don't get me wrong, he's a better catching TE than anyone we've got but I'd rather grab a wr. If our OL lives up to it's potential, our TE's won't have to block as much and instead get open.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• North_Coast
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by TedMock

I use "McWifeBeater" simply to rub Carppies the wrong way. It really sounded more like a nasty domestic dispute than that the guy actually smacked his wife around.

What I have against McMichael is that while he's caught a lot of passes, he's dropped key passes that have cost the Carp wins over the years. Most Miami fans will tell you that (well, maybe not FTP). I don't think he's particularly good as a blocker, either. I think it's easier to teach a blocking TE who's not a half bad receiver (Royal) to drag his feet near the sideline than it is to teach a receiving TE how to catch the ball in clutch situations. In other words, I don't think you teach "clutch", a player either is or isn't, and McMichael isn't.
                            The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X