PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Neufeld

Marvelous
03-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I recall his two catches in the ravens game week 17 when he was the active FB, and was excited thinking he could be more then the 1 dimensional Shelton. Ceislak has made this team year after year despite playing time & whatever...

-I made a thread about 3 months ago about how bad JP needs a FB threat since we haven't found our star TE yet....IMO Ceislak could help out JP like Larry Centers helped out Rob Johnson. Not that he can even hold Larry Centers jock but i like him having a more full time role with the team...

**Mods, can you change the thread to "Ceislak"...My bad, i confused him with Neufeld

The Spaz
03-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Is he a good FB? NO.

Yasgur's Farm
03-06-2007, 11:04 AM
I believe either Neufeld or Ceislak will be our new full time FB.
Furthermore... Depending on what happens at RB/#2 WR... Look for Reed to contribute quite a bit at RB.

Marvelous
03-06-2007, 11:08 AM
WTF!!! Ok, i confused Neufeld with Ceislak..Sorry bout that...I was excited about it because as most remember the training camp Ceislak hype from last ear..

:blush:

mysticsoto
03-06-2007, 11:41 AM
I believe either Neufeld or Ceislak will be our new full time FB.
Furthermore... Depending on what happens at RB/#2 WR... Look for Reed to contribute quite a bit at RB.

Why should we look for Reed to contribute at RB? He's not that fast in terms of NFL speed. I'd rather A-Train or Rhodes to backup Willis and next year grab a stud RB from the many that will be available.

Yasgur's Farm
03-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Why should we look for Reed to contribute at RB? He's not that fast in terms of NFL speed. I'd rather A-Train or Rhodes to backup Willis and next year grab a stud RB from the many that will be available.1) He runs a high 4.4, low 4.5 40... Which is about right for a RB.
2) He was a former RB before being converted to WR.
3) With his receiving skills, he would be an ideal 3rd down RB.

mysticsoto
03-06-2007, 12:20 PM
1) He runs a high 4.4, low 4.5 40... Which is about right for a RB.
2) He was a former RB before being converted to WR.
3) With his receiving skills, he would be an ideal 3rd down RB.

Reed has muscled up and gotten a bit heavier since his college days. I doubt he's still a high 4.4/low 4.5. He's probably a mid to upper 4.5 now. In any case, we really don't need him at RB. What we need is for him to be consistent at WR and catch everything that comes his way - like he did his rookie year!!!

Yasgur's Farm
03-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I agree... EXCEPT if McGahee is gone and we don't adequately replace him... Which I feel is likely.

NC-BILLS44
03-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I would rather draft Leonard from Rutgers to be the fullback.
I don't know if they would take him in the 2nd round, but he probably won't make it to the 3rd.

casdhf
03-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Is Reed the new Peters? Will he soon be playing CB too?

Marvelous
03-07-2007, 05:23 PM
There's some nice FA fullbacks out there..IMO we need a pass cater or a combination as opposed to just a muscle blocker ala Gash, Shelton..

But like the thread stated about Ceislak, it could be a great matchup...

-Ceislak is a hard worker and has solid hands & is a beast of a blocker.. Almost exactly the FB i was describing above in this post....

-I'm excited because he already has been through the growing pains of the 1st two seasons...

---So what are you guys oppinions about Ceislak being our new FB?

ShadowHawk7
03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm down w/ that I suppose.. Although Will Henderson is on the market now..

Marvelous
03-07-2007, 11:50 PM
There's some nice FA fullbacks out there..IMO we need a pass cater or a combination as opposed to just a muscle blocker ala Gash, Shelton..

But like the thread stated about Ceislak, it could be a great matchup...

-Ceislak is a hard worker and has solid hands & is a beast of a blocker.. Almost exactly the FB i was describing above in this post....

-I'm excited because he already has been through the growing pains of the 1st two seasons...

---So what are you guys oppinions about Ceislak being our new FB?

The rude neg i got for this post was uncalled for atleast the way it was worded....Sheesh, we're all Bills fans whoever the neger was..