PDA

View Full Version : Bills Draft Pick #12 LB Patrick Willis

blackonyx89
03-06-2007, 11:53 AM
From my home state Mississippi,Ole Miss Patrick Willis is a monster!!! This guy can play his A@! off! I would draft this guy if he's available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IqadSMQm5o

Here's the skinny on Willis......

Scouting Report
Patrick Willis is one of the most athletic and explosive linebackers at the collegiate level. He has incredible instincts to "sniff out" the ball carrier and solid tackling skills. Willis has good speed and quickness and can cover a lot of ground sideline to sideline. He is strong and powerful and delivers the big hit to his opponents. Willis brings great leadership on the field and contributes extensively to the community off the field. He has the versatility to play inside or outside linebacker in the NFL. Willis has decent coverage skills to cover running backs and tight ends downfield. He has a great work ethic and determination along with his tremendous skills to be a premier linebacker in the NFL. Willis led Mississippi with 137 tackles which ranked him sixth in the nation. He was also the 2006 Butkus Award winner, which is presented annually to the best linebacker in college football. Willis' tremendous talent and strong character make him a solid choice in the first round. With solid workouts, look for Willis to be the first linebacker selected around the middle of the first round.

Git R Dun!!!!!

Jersey1031
03-06-2007, 12:01 PM
From my home state Mississippi,Ole Miss Patrick Willis is a monster!!! This guy can play his A@! off! I would draft this guy if he's available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IqadSMQm5o

Here's the skinny on Willis......

Scouting Report
Patrick Willis is one of the most athletic and explosive linebackers at the collegiate level. He has incredible instincts to "sniff out" the ball carrier and solid tackling skills. Willis has good speed and quickness and can cover a lot of ground sideline to sideline. He is strong and powerful and delivers the big hit to his opponents. Willis brings great leadership on the field and contributes extensively to the community off the field. He has the versatility to play inside or outside linebacker in the NFL. Willis has decent coverage skills to cover running backs and tight ends downfield. He has a great work ethic and determination along with his tremendous skills to be a premier linebacker in the NFL. Willis led Mississippi with 137 tackles which ranked him sixth in the nation. He was also the 2006 Butkus Award winner, which is presented annually to the best linebacker in college football. Willis' tremendous talent and strong character make him a solid choice in the first round. With solid workouts, look for Willis to be the first linebacker selected around the middle of the first round.

Git R Dun!!!!!

I concur... Unless we get Briggs.

blackonyx89
03-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Works for me!!! Hop on board guys!

Philagape
03-06-2007, 12:15 PM
He's at the top of my list

Devin
03-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Ive seen a post or 2 around here saying hes good.

justasportsfan
03-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Is he projected to be better than AJ Hawk?

mysticsoto
03-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Is he projected to be better than AJ Hawk?

Well, Hawk played OLB - not sure it's exactly apples to apples. Willis is a monster on the inside and a perfect fit for our Cover 2 defense...and he's as fast as some RBs with a 4.5 40 - keep in mind he is 6'2" and around 240 lbs.