PDA

View Full Version : The Raiders and a RB...

jpdex12
03-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Anyone else think that Willis will end up in Oakland?

I could see Al davis trading Moss for a 2nd rounder and then using their third round pick to get Willis. I imagine that Oakland would be a big enough city for him to play in...F***er!

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Willis and Spikes for LaMont Jordan and their high 3rd. I'm in.

jpdex12
03-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Willis and Spikes for LaMont Jordan and their high 3rd. I'm in.

We might have to settle for one trade at a time. Let's move Willis first and then worry about TKO. He's damaged goods IMO and will take some bartering with another team to move him. I have a feeling that if we can't trade him, we will ask him to take a significant pay cut and try to get some service out of him or else we just cut the ties.

What would you give for a linebacker coming off of that injury and not yet healed 100%? I wouldn't go any higher than a 5th rounder unless it was a conditional pick based on his 2007 production. We may have to use his draft pick in 2008.

As far as Willis, I'd take a third for him from Oakland as it will be a high third. I can see that happening but there isn't any new news out of Oakland as to what they intend on doing with Jordan and in what direction at RB they want to go.

If I was them I'd trade down to the 6-10 spots and draft Quinn and then use a second rounder on a good WR and have an extra second rounder from the trade to the 6-10 spot on a O-lineman and then you would have Willis as the feature RB. That would be a good off season for them.

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 12:43 PM
What would you give for a linebacker coming off of that injury and not yet healed 100%? I wouldn't go any higher than a 5th rounder unless it was a conditional pick based on his 2007 production. We may have to use his draft pick in 2008.
Donahoe paid a 1st round pick for a back with no knee ligaments. :scratch:

jpdex12
03-06-2007, 01:57 PM

True! Boy, he had nuts! Too bad he set this team back...idiot!

Mitchy moo
03-06-2007, 01:58 PM

10 years since our last playoff game.

Jaybird
03-06-2007, 02:02 PM
dont forget we got that first round pick from the falcons for price.that was a great move

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
dont forget we got that first round pick from the falcons for price.that was a great move
Great move? We could've had Larry Johnson, who went 4 picks later. Instead of got this punkass from "The U". :down:

casdhf
03-06-2007, 04:57 PM
We beat Oakland to the punch on Willis when we drafted him. He would have gone to the Raiders at the top of the 2nd ... maybe they still want him.

patmoran2006
03-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I think GB and Baltimore are the most two realistic destinations..

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 06:31 PM
The Giants are still in the game.

The Answer
03-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Anyone else think that Willis will end up in Oakland?

I could see Al davis trading Moss for a 2nd rounder and then using their third round pick to get Willis. I imagine that Oakland would be a big enough city for him to play in...F***er!

Mcgahee deserves to be cast off there for opening his big mouth - if his buddy Rosenhaus thought the Bills oline was 'much maligned' than wait until he is running behind Oaklands.

~The Answer

casdhf
03-06-2007, 06:52 PM
He will be running behind 1/5th of it.