PDA

View Full Version : The TJ scenario that didn't pan out

jpdex12
03-06-2007, 12:17 PM
I honestly thought that since Jauron was from Chicago and had a hand on TJ earlier on that Buffalo might make a run at trading for him. Especially since we haven't already signed A-Train. I thought that those two would not co-exist like they did in Chicago and that was why A-Train was not signed. I could have then seen us drafting a RB in round three (Pittman/Irons) to groom under TJ.

Suprise, suprise...no TJ! He's 28 so the Jets will get some good mileage out of him before he slows down. He'll be a solid back for them and will be someone that we will definitely have to be concerned about when we play Gang Green. Hopefully we can get our linebacker that will stuff his ass at the LOS every play! Who will that be? The rookie out of Ole Miss or his former teammate...Lance Briggs?

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm still hoping for A-Train to resign. Bring in a Rhodes and we'll be fine.

B-DON
03-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Thomas Jones is over rated. Benson will have a better season next year. I guarantee it

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2007, 04:07 PM
1200 Yards is not overrated. He is a dependable back that we needed, He compliments Washington.

Word is that we have TJ Duckett coming in to visit tomorrow. That means that Houston is Bye Bye!