X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills Pivot Man Likes O-Line Additions

Bills head coach Dick Jauron referenced the character of his three new linemen that signed on Buffalo's busy first day of free agency last week. Team chemistry is important and it often has a greater chance in leading to success when your locker room is filled with talented players that hold firm to a true team concept.

That's why it's not surprising that one of the free agent linemen the Bills signed last year is excited about the additions that were made.

"All great guys, all great players," said Bills center Melvin Fowler of his three new linemates. "Every one of the additions our team made on the offensive line is only going to make our team better. I'm looking forward to playing with every one of those guys."

Some might think that veteran Jason Whittle would be viewed as a threat by Fowler since he is capable of playing center, but that's not the case.

"It's kind of ironic I was in Montreal the past couple of days and I ran into Jesse Palmer and he was telling me about one of our new acquisitions Jason Whittle who played with him in New York," Fowler said. "He said he was a great guy, great person, and a good player that's versatile having played guard and center. So I'm looking forward to meeting him."
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
Working...
X