PDA

View Full Version : #10 FA Move that Don Banks didn't like

pintonick96
03-06-2007, 02:11 PM
10. The Bills fail to trade Willis McGahee -- Buffalo might still be working on this one, but the optimum time to strike might have already passed. With running backs like Travis Henry, Thomas Jones, Ahman Green and Lamont Jordan solidifying their NFL addresses for 2007, the Bills' trade market is shrinking. If the Giants are still interested, and the Bills are still serious about moving McGahee -- and I think they should be for the right price -- the time to deal is now.

Check it out: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/06/liked.disliked/2.html

Carlton Bailey
03-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Whatever. Every time a media member questions Levy, Mr. Ivy League makes a fool of them.

The Answer
03-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Check it out: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/06/liked.disliked/2.html

The Answer is not fond of this move either - get this bum off my team now!!!

~The Answer

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Actually I'm glad they waited. Now that some of the backs have signed, the supply is slim and demand is still plenty. We'll get more for him, especially when we don't HAVE to move him.

Michael82
03-06-2007, 02:37 PM
The Answer is not fond of this move either - get this bum off my team now!!!

~The Answer
Okay, it's official.....Mikey82 believes that "The Answer" is ICE!

If that's the case, welcome back. But you better not break the TOS. Or else..... :club:

Gunzlingr
03-06-2007, 02:38 PM

If that's the case, welcome back. But you better not break the TOS. Or else..... :club:

If it is Ice, I believe the rules state he should be banned for using an alias.

Saratoga Slim
03-06-2007, 02:40 PM
It IS interesting that The Answer's arrival has coincided with Ice's disappearence during one of the chattiest times of the year.

The Answer
03-06-2007, 02:43 PM

The Answer has never posted on this forum before - he's a completely original entity and has no affiliation with this Ice character.

~The Answer

Michael82
03-06-2007, 02:44 PM
The Answer has never posted on this forum before - he's a completely original entity and has no affiliation with this Ice character.

~The Answer
Mikey82 believes that you share the same thoughts as ICE and post the same kind of stuff that ICE did. Mikey82 has no proof that you are ICE, but if you are, keep in mind that once you are banned for good....you aren't allowed back.

Michael82
03-06-2007, 02:45 PM
If it is Ice, I believe the rules state he should be banned for using an alias.
Good point. But Mikey82 doesn't have proof that the Answer is really ICE.

Earthquake Enyart
03-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Well, I'm sure Team Mensa will get right on it.

The Answer
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Mikey82 believes that you share the same thoughts as ICE and post the same kind of stuff that ICE did. Mikey82 has no proof that you are ICE, but if you are, keep in mind that once you are banned for good....you aren't allowed back.

Case closed then - let's try to stay on topic here: McGahee sucks and needs to get off my team.

Thanks and Best Regards,

~The Answer

jdbillsfan
03-06-2007, 02:58 PM

That is a very dumb statement. One of the worst Free Agent moves is not to trade Willis McGahee?

There are so many unknowns. What have they been offered? What if they trade him on draft day? What if they keep him, he has a great year and they go to the playoffs?

Obviously the teams that picked up other RB's weren't super excited about Willis.

Banks is a loser.

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2007, 02:58 PM

~The Answer
Yeah well you're getting warning points just for referring to yourself in 3rd person.

ublinkwescore
03-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah well you're getting warning points just for referring to yourself in 3rd person.

While you're handing them out, can you give some to TD for me?

I'll :posrep: ya.

Al13
03-06-2007, 07:28 PM
3rd person talk is underrated, very funny indeed

DraftBoy
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Well, I'm sure Team Mensa will get right on it.

:rofl: