• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Bills could trade McGahee to Browns and swap first rounders...SportsNation

eric ( NY)
    If im the browns im trading as low a pick i can to the bills for mcgahee and then drafting either johnson or quinn? What will Johnsons madden rating be?
    STEVE MUENCH
    I'd take Quinn in that scenario and it's one the Browns should consider exploring. I see Madden giving Johnson a 95 as a rookie but you know he'll play like a 99.

It would be intersting if this were to happen.....i would see us taking either Joe Thomas if available or Adrian Peterson.........and honestly we wouldnt be giving up much.............but you guys agree with Johnson being a 95 Madden rating? that is pretty high for a rookie
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills could trade McGahee to Browns and swap first rounders...SportsNation

Hmmm....what player would we be interested in for that high of a pick? The possibilities are endless...... I would kill for Calvin Johnson. Then again....Adrian Peterson would be good too. Or maybe Joe Thomas....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Mikey he's talking about the Browns trading for McGahee and KEEPING their #3 overall pick to draft a non-RB.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

What. I don't see where it says anything about them swapping picks. I also don't give much credibility to a site that tried to figure out Madden Ratings of players. Sorry.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Anything that makes comparisons based on Madden ratings should not be taken seriously.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
            Anything that makes comparisons based on Madden ratings should not be taken seriously.
            Exactly.

Comment

• McBFLO
              • Mar 2003

That scenario IS pretty intriguing...
              Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Maybe the Browns will give us their #1 for McGahee!!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                  Maybe the Browns will give us their #1 for McGahee!!
                  It might happen in Madden.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

It might happen in Madden.
                    Only in Madden.

Comment

• realdealryan
                      realdealrex
                      • Nov 2005

Because Brian Moorman's speed on Madden is like 52. We all know he is faster than A-Train, who gets an 85 or something....

Comment

• Jeff1220
                        H to the 12:20
                        • Jul 2002

Well, the Browns' picks are so high that there second is #35 and thier thrid is #67. I'd be pretty happy w/their 2nd for McGahee and our 3rd, or something like that or their 3rd for Willis straight up. That would allow them to go after Quinn or CJ. Not a bad deal for them either. FunTimes, what say you?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                          FunTimes, what say you?
                          YAH

Comment

• mikemac2001
                            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                            eric ( NY)
                            If im the browns im trading as low a pick i can to the bills for mcgahee and then drafting either johnson or quinn? What will Johnsons madden rating be?
                            STEVE MUENCH
                            I'd take Quinn in that scenario and it's one the Browns should consider exploring. I see Madden giving Johnson a 95 as a rookie but you know he'll play like a 99.

It would be intersting if this were to happen.....i would see us taking either Joe Thomas if available or Adrian Peterson.........and honestly we wouldnt be giving up much.............but you guys agree with Johnson being a 95 Madden rating? that is pretty high for a rookie

i think my cred on madden ratings would be high....I belive johnson will get a 85ish so i mean can be from 83-87 with 96 speed jump in 90 and catch high 80's

MUCK
                            FIAMI

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i would kill for calvin johnson.

kill.

seriously.

kill.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X