i'd take him over lossman ANY day.

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 04:32 PM
i'd take him over lossman ANY day.
lol I knew that was coming.

Hey at least your consistant.

theanswer74
03-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Someone missed the Bills vs Titans game.

TacklingDummy
03-06-2007, 04:38 PM
If I had to pick between the 2 I'd have to pick Young. I prefer neither.

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Someone missed the Bills vs Titans game.
The one where the Titans played against the worst run D in the league?

Night Train
03-06-2007, 04:40 PM
I think the zeal of the media and NFL to shove him down our throats needs to be tempered or he'll become someone everyone dislikes outside of Tenny.

I actually think he has more game than Vick and will ignore the hype job.

In college, I saw him play huge against Michigan in the Rose Bowl and thought he was sensational. He then topped that by beating USC practically all by himself to win the Title the next year. I NEVER saw Vick do that.

Watching him this Christmas Eve at the Ralph, I saw a raw player who played huge and made the key play to win the game. He will improve as a passer but he already has something few have. Making clutch plays in crunch time

The guy wins. Plain and simple. He needs to work on his mechanics as a passer but he's pretty damn good right out of the gate. Grade incomplete but what a start as a rookie.

casdhf
03-06-2007, 04:56 PM
He proved his worth in the pro-bowl ... he's not ready and has far too much hype.

patmoran2006
03-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Won 8 of his last 11 starts as a rookie, on a team that had no business contending for a playoff berth.

This coming on the heels of perhaps the greatest big-game peformance in college football history in last year's championship game.

yep, sounds like the makings of a big bust to me right there..

The Answer
03-06-2007, 05:07 PM
The most over-rated QB since Mike Vick.

Discuss.

Vince Young = Superstar

Although losing a stud like Travis Henry will hinder his development.

~The Answer

TacklingDummy
03-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Vince Young = Superstar

Although losing a stud like Travis Henry will hinder his development.

~The Answer

In 2 years he will be throwing passes to Superstar Lee Evans.

The Answer
03-06-2007, 05:09 PM
In 2 years he will be throwing passes to Superstar Lee Evans.

Let's hope not - front office better be ready to break the bank to keep Evans in a bills uniform.

The Answer predicts a monster season in 2007.

~The Answer

SABURZFAN
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
lol I knew that was coming.

Hey at least your consistant.

:bravo:

DraftBoy
03-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Vince Young is closer to McNabb then Vick

Jaybird
03-06-2007, 08:21 PM
first off all the guy does is win!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont care about numbers he wins games and thats whats counts. Hes a leader, a great teammate and a winner. He is one of the most accurate passers in the game!!! Ive been watching him since he was a senior in texas. He lost 2 games at texas and only lost 1 in high school. In my opinion he will be the best player in the NFL within 3 years......He will keep on winning and thats all that counts!!!!!

YardRat
03-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I had Young pegged as a bust going into the draft, but he played well enough last year to make me reconsider at the moment. Still not sure how he'll turn out, and it'll be interesting to watch his development this year.

I'd take him over Vick, though.

Gunzlingr
03-06-2007, 08:36 PM
1 year wonder.

Jaybird
03-06-2007, 08:37 PM
your all nuts if you think hes no good

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 07:50 AM
1 year wonder.
lol one year wonder.. He's been in the league for one year

THATHURMANATOR
03-07-2007, 07:54 AM
I saw him in person last year and think he is the real deal!

RockStar36
03-07-2007, 08:11 AM
I saw him in person last year as well. I'm not sold. Now that NFL teams have a full off-season to prepare for him I'd like to see how well he does running his high school offense.

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Maybe Tenny will go out and get him a couple of NFL receivers instead of the collection of high school WR's he played with last year.

Look, I dont see anybody in here saying he's the next Joe Montana.. But comparing him to Michael Vick, calling him a bust; when he proved in college and more importantly, proved his rookie year he can win football games, is absolutely ******ed.

Someone give me a shred of evidence that SHOWS Vince Young is going to be a bust.

TheWingHead
03-07-2007, 12:43 PM
The guy wins. Plain and simple. He needs to work on his mechanics as a passer but he's pretty damn good right out of the gate. Grade incomplete but what a start as a rookie.

Exact;y what i was going to say.. May not be the best in the league, but i will take that a trait in any qb

Michael82
03-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Very overrated! How the hell was he in the Pro Bowl? I'll never know! But I do know that the media realizes we are done with Ron Mexico, so they are trying to find us a new young scrambling QB and shove him down our throats. Frankly, it makes me want to see him struggle horribly and look like **** this year. I'm so sick of getting force fed certain players by the media. Especially ESPN. it makes me want to :puke:

Michael82
03-07-2007, 01:33 PM
first off all the guy does is win!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont care about numbers he wins games and thats whats counts. Hes a leader, a great teammate and a winner. He is one of the most accurate passers in the game!!! Ive been watching him since he was a senior in texas. He lost 2 games at texas and only lost 1 in high school. In my opinion he will be the best player in the NFL within 3 years......He will keep on winning and thats all that counts!!!!!
I HATE this argument! :mad:

Why does he get all the credit for the win? What about Travis Henry? You could say that if it wasn't for Henry pounding the ball and controlling the clock, they might not have wore down the defenses and won. You could also say that Pacman won some games too with big plays. :::