PDA

View Full Version : What is up with A Train?

patmoran2006
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Are we lowballing A Train or something?

He's not going to get a job as a starter anywhere around the league.. Buffalo is probably the place he could be most productive, and the front office has seen that he's a good player for us.

Why havent we resigned him? It's confusing to me, especially in light of McGahee trade banter.

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 05:13 PM
:bored: :boring:

How many times is this question going to be asked.

Dr. Lecter
03-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Maybe he is asking for to much? Maybe he thinks he can do better elsewhere?

I don't see how he can be lowballed when he will only get the minimum elsewhere.

casdhf
03-06-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm guessing he wants more playing time, something the Bills won't commit to.

The Answer
03-06-2007, 05:19 PM
A-Train is not THE ANSWER we need at the RB position - solid back up that can get a few tough yards and that's it.

The Answer is looking for the front office to make a big move after they unload Mcgahee.

~The Answer

patmoran2006
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
A-Train is not THE ANSWER we need at the RB position - solid back up that can get a few tough yards and that's it.

The Answer is looking for the front office to make a big move after they unload Mcgahee.

~The Answer
Big move how? The answer should be aware there are not any big move RB's out there for Buffalo. The biggest move Buffalo could make at a RB is reaching for Lynch at 12, which is going to make our defense even softer should we not get Willis or a talented DL that slips a couple of spots.

Night Train
03-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Maybe we're trying to seriously improve this team , instead of staying in park while waxing nostalgic about the greatness of 2nd,3rd string backup players.

He's a fallback in case we can't find someone. Little else.