PDA

View Full Version : our team

Bert102176
03-06-2007, 07:37 PM
ok they have done somewhat a good job getting 3 OL guys but we loss 2 of our D starters from a D that wasn't very good at all last year and we have done nothing, NOTHING to improve our D. I am not too happy with that.

Jaybird
03-06-2007, 08:24 PM
We must make some moves on D...its a must......briggs would be genius, but thats still not enough. we need a corner and someone on the d line

BAM
03-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Well we do have the draft coming up here in a couple months. I'd like to see at least one significant FA signing for the D though.

YardRat
03-06-2007, 08:30 PM
It's early. They're not done yet.

Bert102176
03-07-2007, 12:49 AM
they may not be done yet but they are sure sitting withtheir thumbs up their butts while the good D players sign elsewhere

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Dude we still have ALOT of time between now and the start of the season. Marv won't let us down.

Night Train
03-07-2007, 04:07 AM
ok they have done somewhat a good job getting 3 OL guys but we loss 2 of our D starters from a D that wasn't very good at all last year and we have done nothing, NOTHING to improve our D. I am not too happy with that.

The off-season is over and the games start this Sunday. Let's just mail in a 4-12 record.

Statman
03-07-2007, 04:17 AM
You could say the same thing about Aaron Gibson, Melvin Fowler, and Tutan Reyes last year.

Dockery is good but far from the best on the list in free agency. Walker has issues and Whittle is a backup. So I'd have to question why everyone seems to think that these three guys are the package answer to our problems. They may help a little bit, but Dockery's really the only lineman that we signed that was an upgrade over what we have already.

You're right about the D, but cap dollars are now far more limited and we have our rookies to sign too. Not to mention that there just aren't the players available in free agency that one would like to see out there.

As a whole I'm not sure we've moved forward.