• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

ESPN Poll AFC East

Sportcenter wants to know: Which AFC East acquistion will have the biggest impact in 2007?

Bills: Derrick Dockery 3%

Jets: Thomas Jones 35%

Fins: Joey Porter 27%

Pats: Adalius Thomas 35%

38,052 votes

Dockery got 0% of the vote in Montana, New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho and Iowa.
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: ESPN Poll AFC East

No Brainer! But damn, the Jets get Thomas and Jones??:)-

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
      Closet Bills Fan
      • Nov 2004

shouldnt that be patriots: adalius thomas

j-e-t-s
      jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Sportcenter wants to know: Which AFC East acquistion will have the biggest impact in 2007?

Bills: Derrick Dockery 3%

Jets: Thomas Jones 35%

Fins: Joey Porter 27%

Pats: Adalius Thomas 35%

38,052 votes

Dockery got 0% of the vote in Montana, New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho and Iowa.
        No real surprise here - Olinemen usually aren't hearlded as the savior of a franchise - however most Bills fans like The Answer are estatic that the dinosaurs in the front office finally realize that the game is won in the trenches!!

~The Answer

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

This is an increedibly stupid question for a poll. Have the same dumb fans name the starting OL for the Pats.

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            This is an increedibly stupid question for a poll. Have the same dumb fans name the starting OL for the Pats.

Well lets be fair here, wasn't it Bill fans claiming that Dockery was the 5th best FA on the market?? If so, and if true, this is a legit Poll! However when people outside of Buffalo are able to voice an opinion you can clearly see they dfon't see Dockery the same as the Bill fans. Yes, he's an Olinemen, but he isn't anywhere's near the best in the league. Like I said, he's Ok, but nothing to write home about. If he were tops in the league you'd see a different result in the poll. He may still be in last place, but if Dockery were a top G he'd get more respect. Bill fans seem to be the minority when it comes to Dockerys ability.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
              Well lets be fair here, wasn't it Bill fans claiming that Dockery was the 5th best FA on the market?? If so, and if true, this is a legit Poll! However when people outside of Buffalo are able to voice an opinion you can clearly see they dfon't see Dockery the same as the Bill fans. Yes, he's an Olinemen, but he isn't anywhere's near the best in the league. Like I said, he's Ok, but nothing to write home about. If he were tops in the league you'd see a different result in the poll. He may still be in last place, but if Dockery were a top G he'd get more respect. Bill fans seem to be the minority when it comes to Dockerys ability.
              Yeah, I'm really sure you followed the redskins and know every thing about Dockery as a result...
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                Yeah, I'm really sure you followed the redskins and know every thing about Dockery as a result...

im sure most Bills fans said "Who the f**k is this Dockery" when the Bills signed him.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  im sure most Bills fans said "Who the f**k is this Dockery" when the Bills signed him.
                  Not I.

Comment

• feelthepain
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                    Most of my family are Redskin fans, I know who Dokery is!

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

The Bills signed an upgrade to thier line. They didnt sign a star LB, a big time offensive threat or a pass rushing DLman. No one is going to say a OG is the savior of a team. No Dockery isnt just average. But hes also not a pro-bowl talent....yet. By all accounts hes hitting his prime.

As NE39 said "If everyone is doing it, I guess it isnt overpaying". Or something like that anyway.

Dockery is not Hutch. Neither is Steinbach or Dielman. Yet all 3 recieved Hutch money. Thats just the way it is now plain and simple.

Course half the mongo's here arent satisfied yet. Levy and Co. sign someone they pay to much or they need to sign more. They dont sign anyone and they are cheap. Only Bills fans man.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Sure most of your family is Redskin fans.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

How convenient.

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                            The Bills signed an upgrade to thier line. They didnt sign a star LB, a big time offensive threat or a pass rushing DLman. No one is going to say a OG is the savior of a team. No Dockery isnt just average. But hes also not a pro-bowl talent....yet. By all accounts hes hitting his prime.

As NE39 said "If everyone is doing it, I guess it isnt overpaying". Or something like that anyway.

Dockery is not Hutch. Neither is Steinbach or Dielman. Yet all 3 recieved Hutch money. Thats just the way it is now plain and simple.

Course half the mongo's here arent satisfied yet. Levy and Co. sign someone they pay to much or they need to sign more. They dont sign anyone and they are cheap. Only Bills fans man.

In Washington No! In Buffalo Yes!! He won't have the talent around him he had in Washington. He won't Have Clinton Portis running behind him. The Skins had a much better Oline then the Bills of the five starters, Dockery was their 5th best linemen.

Comment

• feelthepain
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                              Sure most of your family is Redskin fans.
                              I was born in Maryland, my grandfather spent his whole life working for the Government Printing Office in Washington DC. Most of my family are Redskin fans, like it or not, I could care less.

Comment

Working...
                              X