PDA

View Full Version : Should we fess a 3rd for Dre Bly?

X-Era
03-06-2007, 09:16 PM
According to Shefter, the most they have had offered to them is a 4th rounder.

I think most of us assume we need a new starting CB, and that pick should come on day one. Why not a proven commodity in Bly? I know we like youngsters, but who do we land in round 3 thats any better?

If we trade McGahee for a 3rd, we would land Bly for basically McGahee, yes Ill take that.

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 09:18 PM
I would be all for it. I would rather have Bly at this point than a rookie we know nothing about.

Ed
03-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Bly doesn't want to be in Buffalo anymore then he wants to be in Denver. He wants to be a Redskin. They already had a long term deal worked out for him and he would be close to his Virginia home.

camelcowboy
03-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Bly doesn't want to be in Buffalo anymore then he wants to be in Denver. He wants to be a Redskin. They already had a long term deal worked out for him and he would be close to his Virginia home.

Buffalo is closer to virginia then Denver

Carlton Bailey
03-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Get Jason David from the Colts for the RFA fourth-round compensation. That would be a better pickup for our defensive scheme.

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 09:23 PM
I think he wants out of Denver only because he wants a contract and they aren't willing.

Tatonka
03-06-2007, 11:40 PM
i cant belive the guy just got traded to denver and they are looking to move him a week later.. why the **** wouldnt the broncos keep him?? their CB died.. they need one..

i just dont understand this at all.

Pinkerton Security
03-07-2007, 12:24 AM
i cant belive the guy just got traded to denver and they are looking to move him a week later.. why the **** wouldnt the broncos keep him?? their CB died.. they need one..

We needed clements, COULD have franchised him, he didnt want to be here, so we didnt...

if people dont want to be on your team, they become a cancer. coaches and gms dont want them. if bly is unhappy in denver, get something for him.

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 12:51 AM

From what I've read he wants an extension now and the Broncos aren't willing to give it to him.

Tatonka
03-07-2007, 01:02 AM
i still cant believe he is not willing to play it out.. with the team denver is putting together... i mean there is no reason that they wont be superbowl contenders.. he is a ****ing idiot.. play it out.. if your good.. it will show and you will get paid even more next year.

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2007, 06:02 AM
i still cant believe he is not willing to play it out.. with the team denver is putting together... i mean there is no reason that they wont be superbowl contenders.. he is a ****ing idiot.. play it out.. if your good.. it will show and you will get paid even more next year.
He's getting green eyed by all the big contracts signed lately, whereas he got traded for the same contract he had. So he barked.

Money is everything in the NFL. What's not to understand?

Saratoga Slim
03-07-2007, 08:31 AM
He's getting green eyed by all the big contracts signed lately, whereas he got traded for the same contract he had. So he barked.

Money is everything in the NFL. What's not to understand?

I am a little surprised there are not more veterans out there demanding a new contract or a trade to someone who will give them one