• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Daniel Graham Signs With Broncos

According to Sirius Radio

Will post links as soon as they become available.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Daniel Graham Signs With Broncos

Originally posted by gr8slayer
    According to Sirius Radio

Will post links as soon as they become available.
    its on ESPNews now so i believe u

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

The Broncos and Daniel Graham have agreed to terms on a five-year, $30 million contract, with $15 million guaranteed.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

That contract is a joke, Jesus one of the highest paid tightends and he's done nothing but block for the patriots. This new market place is begining to anger me. Wade's contract 5yr-15 million is even worse. Below average players receiving nice pay days.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

that is the funniest contract ive seen all offseason......Graham will get more money in millions than he will catch balls all season

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
            that is the funniest contract ive seen all offseason......Graham will get more money in millions than he will catch balls all season
            He'll catch less balls than millions in his guaranteed money.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I would've liked to have a shot at Graham, but not for that kind of money.

Denver's been really busy this week.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                That contract is a joke, Jesus one of the highest paid tightends and he's done nothing but block for the patriots. This new market place is begining to anger me. Wade's contract 5yr-15 million is even worse. Below average players receiving nice pay days.
                Thats the point. Denver gets the best blocking TE on the best running team. It makes perfect sense and it makes sense if they over spent, he has always been a guy they have wanted. BTW he was a lot more sure handed this year than Ben Watson as well.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  Thats the point. Denver gets the best blocking TE on the best running team. It makes perfect sense and it makes sense if they over spent, he has always been a guy they have wanted. BTW he was a lot more sure handed this year than Ben Watson as well.
                  Graham is a terrific blocker and he may surprise as a receiver. He is athletic and can get down the seam. He has always been very good running with the ball after he catches it, but he has dropped balls at times. He is a tough guy and a respected lockerroom presence, named a captain by his teammates last year.

The only real concern Denver should have is health, considering how heavily they invested in him. He hasn't played a full season in any of his 5 NFL years, and has had several shoulder surgeries.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NE39
                    Graham is a terrific blocker and he may surprise as a receiver. He is athletic and can get down the seam. He has always been very good running with the ball after he catches it, but he has dropped balls at times. He is a tough guy and a respected lockerroom presence, named a captain by his teammates last year.

The only real concern Denver should have is health, considering how heavily they invested in him. He hasn't played a full season in any of his 5 NFL years, and has had several shoulder surgeries.
                    Denver has had wet dreams about him since they tried to pawn Lelie off on NE like 2 years ago. Its worth the risk for them. Most people don't see Grahams value because he is a down in the trenches kind of guy, not a high profile 50 receptions guy. I dont know much about Cutler but this move says to me that Denver will only be throwing the ball 15 times a game.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                    X