PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Graham Signs With Broncos

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 09:44 PM
According to Sirius Radio

Will post links as soon as they become available.

BILLSROCK1212
03-06-2007, 09:56 PM
According to Sirius Radio

Will post links as soon as they become available.
its on ESPNews now so i believe u

gr8slayer
03-06-2007, 09:58 PM
The Broncos and Daniel Graham have agreed to terms on a five-year, $30 million contract, with $15 million guaranteed.

camelcowboy
03-06-2007, 10:12 PM
That contract is a joke, Jesus one of the highest paid tightends and he's done nothing but block for the patriots. This new market place is begining to anger me. Wade's contract 5yr-15 million is even worse. Below average players receiving nice pay days.

BILLSROCK1212
03-06-2007, 10:19 PM
that is the funniest contract ive seen all offseason......Graham will get more money in millions than he will catch balls all season

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2007, 06:05 AM
that is the funniest contract ive seen all offseason......Graham will get more money in millions than he will catch balls all season
He'll catch less balls than millions in his guaranteed money.

YardRat
03-07-2007, 06:08 AM
I would've liked to have a shot at Graham, but not for that kind of money.

Denver's been really busy this week.

The King
03-07-2007, 06:41 AM
That contract is a joke, Jesus one of the highest paid tightends and he's done nothing but block for the patriots. This new market place is begining to anger me. Wade's contract 5yr-15 million is even worse. Below average players receiving nice pay days.

Thats the point. Denver gets the best blocking TE on the best running team. It makes perfect sense and it makes sense if they over spent, he has always been a guy they have wanted. BTW he was a lot more sure handed this year than Ben Watson as well.

Ickybaluky
03-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Thats the point. Denver gets the best blocking TE on the best running team. It makes perfect sense and it makes sense if they over spent, he has always been a guy they have wanted. BTW he was a lot more sure handed this year than Ben Watson as well.

Graham is a terrific blocker and he may surprise as a receiver. He is athletic and can get down the seam. He has always been very good running with the ball after he catches it, but he has dropped balls at times. He is a tough guy and a respected lockerroom presence, named a captain by his teammates last year.

The only real concern Denver should have is health, considering how heavily they invested in him. He hasn't played a full season in any of his 5 NFL years, and has had several shoulder surgeries.

The King
03-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Graham is a terrific blocker and he may surprise as a receiver. He is athletic and can get down the seam. He has always been very good running with the ball after he catches it, but he has dropped balls at times. He is a tough guy and a respected lockerroom presence, named a captain by his teammates last year.

The only real concern Denver should have is health, considering how heavily they invested in him. He hasn't played a full season in any of his 5 NFL years, and has had several shoulder surgeries.

Denver has had wet dreams about him since they tried to pawn Lelie off on NE like 2 years ago. Its worth the risk for them. Most people don't see Grahams value because he is a down in the trenches kind of guy, not a high profile 50 receptions guy. I dont know much about Cutler but this move says to me that Denver will only be throwing the ball 15 times a game.