PDA

View Full Version : Ourlands 3 round mock draft

The Answer
03-07-2007, 12:26 AM
http://www.ourlads.com/2007nflmockdraft.cfm

Round 1
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#9698a5 border=0><TBODY><TR class=arial11DkBlue bgColor=#ededee><TD class=arial11DefaultBlue align=middle>12</TD><TD align=middle>BUF </TD><TD class=arial11RoyalBlue>Lynch, Marshawn </TD><TD class=arial11DkRed align=middle>RB</TD><TD>California</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Round 2
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#9698a5 border=0><TBODY><TR class=arial11DkBlue bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=arial11DefaultBlue align=middle>43</TD><TD align=middle>BUF </TD><TD class=arial11RoyalBlue>DeOssie, Zak </TD><TD class=arial11DkRed align=middle>LB</TD><TD>Harvard</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Round 3
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#9698a5 border=0><TBODY><TR class=arial11DkBlue bgColor=#ededee><TD class=arial11DefaultBlue align=middle>74</TD><TD align=middle>BUF </TD><TD class=arial11RoyalBlue>Wilson, Josh </TD><TD class=arial11DkRed align=middle>CB</TD><TD>Maryland</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

~The Answer

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 12:49 AM
I hope we draft Marshawn. Can't say I know much about the other two.

Tatonka
03-07-2007, 01:28 AM
deossie is a guy that was on no ones radar because he comes from a division 2 school, brown.

he showed up at the combine at 6'4" and 250 lbs and ran a 4.5.

so now everyone is starting to look at the tape a little closer.

the guy is not going to be ready to start out of the gates i wouldnt imagine, coming from a small school.

wilson is a blazer.. 4.4 guy.. playmaker at cb.. but very small, 5-10, 190lbs.. so he might get beat up in a cover 2.

X-Era
03-07-2007, 06:49 AM
http://www.ourlads.com/2007nflmockdraft.cfm

Round 1
<table bgcolor="#9698a5" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="arial11DkBlue" bgcolor="#ededee"><td class="arial11DefaultBlue" align="center">12</td><td align="center">BUF </td><td class="arial11RoyalBlue">Lynch, Marshawn </td><td class="arial11DkRed" align="center">RB</td><td>California</td></tr></tbody></table>

Round 2
<table bgcolor="#9698a5" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="arial11DkBlue" bgcolor="#ffffff"><td class="arial11DefaultBlue" align="center">43</td><td align="center">BUF </td><td class="arial11RoyalBlue">DeOssie, Zak </td><td class="arial11DkRed" align="center">LB</td><td>Harvard</td></tr></tbody></table>

Round 3
<table bgcolor="#9698a5" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="arial11DkBlue" bgcolor="#ededee"><td class="arial11DefaultBlue" align="center">74</td><td align="center">BUF </td><td class="arial11RoyalBlue">Wilson, Josh </td><td class="arial11DkRed" align="center">CB</td><td>Maryland</td></tr></tbody></table>

~The Answer

The question says that sucks.

Lynch is a great move and I think its a likely pick or Hall or Okoye, maybe Willis. DeOssie is a late day one maybe day two prospect. I could see Siler or Houston in the 2nd, maybe Mike Bush. Wilson? maybe, maybe Houston falls that far.

The question thinks it stinks...yes? no?

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Does Lynch have pro day scheduled?

Luisito23
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM
I'd rather take Willis....but I won't complain if this happens...In Marv I trust.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

TigerJ
03-07-2007, 08:18 AM
That's not a bad draft. They anticipate Zak DeOssie climbing higher on the boards as the draft approaches, which is not unreasonable given his measurables. At some point I hope the Bills address defensive tackle, and waiting until the fourth round of the draft is a little too late. If the Bills do part with Willis, that should at least give them another third. That might do the trick.

madness
03-07-2007, 08:27 AM
I'd rather take Willis....but I won't complain if this happens...In Marv I trust.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

It all depends on what happens with TKO and McGahee which way we go but I think it comes down to Willis or Lynch. If things go our way, we might be able to pull off both of them. :drool:

THATHURMANATOR
03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
That's not a bad draft. They anticipate Zak DeOssie climbing higher on the boards as the draft approaches, which is not unreasonable given his measurables. At some point I hope the Bills address defensive tackle, and waiting until the fourth round of the draft is a little too late. If the Bills do part with Willis, that should at least give them another third. That might do the trick.
Didn't the Bills address DT last year when signing Tripplet and drafting Mcargo in the 1st?

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Didn't the Bills address DT last year when signing Tripplet and drafting Mcargo in the 1st?
Just because you address something doesnt mean it worked.. Our run defense is soft like tissue, and it starts upfront..

We addressed LG last year by signing Tutan Reyes, that didnt work out so well.

All I know is if Okoye happens to be on the board at 12 Marv better run his ass up to the podium himself.