• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Chris Brown/Dominick Rhodes not THE ANSWER

The Answer is disappointed over the developing situation at running back. If we are going to settle for mediocrity than we'd be better off keeping Mcgahee than signing either one of these two and it pains The Answer to admit it.

Chris Brown - No thanks, The Answer would have preferred the other stud RB and former Bill from the Titans but sadly he's no longer available.

Dominick Rhodes - his engine is slightly better than the A-Train, does have plenty of playoff experience but not a true starter. I'd take him over Brown though.

The Answer feels we are dropping the ball big time here, especially with a retooled oline and 49 million dollar man. We need a stud - not a dud. And The Answer isn't interested in a running back by committee approach either. Get Mcgahee out of here and draft me a young buck on day one.

~The Answer
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Chris Brown/Dominick Rhodes not THE ANSWER

I've been meaning to as you this, what the eff is the question, exactly?

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      Lol don't start with this guy....

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
        The Answer is disappointed over the developing situation at running back. If we are going to settle for mediocrity than we'd be better off keeping Mcgahee than signing either one of these two and it pains The Answer to admit it.

Chris Brown - No thanks, The Answer would have preferred the other stud RB and former Bill from the Titans but sadly he's no longer available.

Dominick Rhodes - his engine is slightly better than the A-Train, does have plenty of playoff experience but not a true starter. I'd take him over Brown though.

The Answer feels we are dropping the ball big time here, especially with a retooled oline and 49 million dollar man. We need a stud - not a dud. And The Answer isn't interested in a running back by committee approach either. Get Mcgahee out of here and draft me a young buck on day one.

~The Answer
        if you're going to be a total tard-- and try to be the Billszone version of the Rock or something, at least be consistent.

See paragraph three, last sentence. YOu have "I'd in there.. Ok.. umm. . "Answer".

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

And to look past your poor attempt for attention, "Answer".

Why isn't the "answer" interested in a RB by committee approach?

Does the "Answer" have memory function that allows him to think back to the conference champioship games of this past year? Not one, not two, not three but ALL four teams that made it to the end had a RB by committee approach last season.
          1- Indy (Rhodes and Addai)
          2- NE (Maroney and Dillon)
          3- Chicago (Jones and Benson)
          4- Saints (Bush and McCallister)

Maybe you are, and maybe your not.. But behind the poorly masked attempt at appearing different, you sound very much tarded up with your statements like Ice.. Either that, or maybe your his illegitimate cousin?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

~The Answer
            Get real, your crying that Willis is still on the roster, but the only two backs on the market aren't the answer. You can't have it both ways. Where are you going to get a stud? The draft? this team has plenty of holes but you want increase the amount of holes by cutting a running back we have on the team now who is under contract. How about you think before you post?

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              if you're going to be a total tard-- and try to be the Billszone version of the Rock or something, at least be consistent.

See paragraph three, last sentence. YOu have "I'd in there.. Ok.. umm. . "Answer".
              Let's not get off topic here - The Answer is busy multitasking at his office and can't worry about proper grammar all the time.

Don't jump on The Answer's bandwagon later when you realize he's right about this RB situation.

~The Answer

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Posturing.

It tells other teams a deal is in the works...I am sure the Bills want to get this over with. ME thinks it is a ploy to get one of the team interested to re up for him. I would be shocked if he were on the roster on Friday.
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

Chris Brown and Dominick Rhodes were brought in here because they are close to the best left on the market, besides maybe Jamal Lewis and Corey Dillion who is too old, these guys would be fine if w e draft a RB to compliment them, plus TJ Duckett is still out there as well, The Bills gotta look for life after Willis no matter who they bring in, any wya u look at it we are goin in the right direction
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• camelcowboy
                    • Mar 2005

Let's not get off topic here - The Answer is busy multitasking at his office and can't worry about proper grammar all the time.

Don't jump on The Answer's bandwagon later when you realize he's right about this RB situation.

~The Answer

~ The Answer is special ed

Comment

• madness
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                      I don't know but the answer is ...

Comment

• The Answer
                        The Plagiarist
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        And to look past your poor attempt for attention, "Answer".

Why isn't the "answer" interested in a RB by committee approach?

Does the "Answer" have memory function that allows him to think back to the conference champioship games of this past year? Not one, not two, not three but ALL four teams that made it to the end had a RB by committee approach last season.
                        1- Indy (Rhodes and Addai)
                        2- NE (Maroney and Dillon)
                        3- Chicago (Jones and Benson)
                        4- Saints (Bush and McCallister)

Maybe you are, and maybe your not.. But behind the poorly masked attempt at appearing different, you sound very much tarded up with your statements like Ice.. Either that, or maybe your his illegitimate cousin?
                        PatMoran - The Answer don't have a beef with you - in fact after looking at some of your posts it appears we are the same page regarding this franchise and fed up with the futility.

You list those committees from last season - problem here is they were all playoff teams with explosive offensives - The Bills were neither of those.

We need a dominant RB and a solid back up to compliment - Atrain, Rhodes, Brown are the compliment - so to assume a combination of the two would work is ludicrous given their lack of ability/talent.

~The Answer

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

~The Answer
                          If the Answer is a 2 parter and the other part of the answer is a rookie rb taken in round 1 or 2 then I am fine!

Comment

Working...
                          X