casdhf
03-07-2007, 11:23 AM
So ... how does this sound to everyone?

:5:

Carlton Bailey
03-07-2007, 11:25 AM

Sounds great to me. Dillon's a winner. I'd love to have him paired with just about anyone.

Jaybird
03-07-2007, 11:31 AM
im on that train............that would be great

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Dillon isn't a feature back anymore. And with Brown's injury-proneness, who's gonna spell Chris Brown?

I don't like that combo. Pair either of them up with Rhodes and I'll be on board.

DraftBoy
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Dillon is kind of a punk ass

Im not a big fan, sign a vet and draft a spell back

Carlton Bailey
03-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Dillon is kind of a punk ass

Im not a big fan, sign a vet and draft a spell back
I don't know where Dillon got that reputation. He was ornery in Cincy because he's a competitor who was sick of losing. The guy's a team player who will go all out to win, in my opinion.

patmoran2006
Agree with dRaftboy..

I think he's a bad signing.

Gunzlingr
:ill:

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Gimme a RB who's also a weapon for JP..

If you think Lee Evans got doubled a lot last year, LOL wait til this year now that everybody knows the rest of our WR and TE absolutely suck and ONLY Lee Evans can consistently hurt you.

casdhf
03-07-2007, 11:39 AM
His 83 speed will kill me in Madden, Matthew.

BAM
03-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Let's trade for LT.

DraftBoy
03-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Gimme a RB who's also a weapon for JP..

If you think Lee Evans got doubled a lot last year, LOL wait til this year now that everybody knows the rest of our WR and TE absolutely suck and ONLY Lee Evans can consistently hurt you.

Lets be fair Zach Miller or Greg Olsen are still likely possibilities for us at TE, and I think we take a stab at a mid round WR like Jacoby Jones (I what this kid brings). Some guys who will shake it up a little bit.

jpdex12
03-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Dillon isn't a feature back anymore. And with Brown's injury-proneness, who's gonna spell Chris Brown?

I don't like that combo. Pair either of them up with Rhodes and I'll be on board.

I'm with Miyagison!

Meathead
03-07-2007, 11:57 AM
are you freakin kidding me?

dillon and brown would be a great combo. so would dillon and a couple of other backs currently available

but i wouldnt do it unless all backs were on board with a platoon. nobody out there is a feature back and would wear down or be too easy to game plan against if they were. but having two style backs is a different story, maybe not as good as a true feature guy but close

the only concern is backs sometimes go south reeal fast when they hit the wall and although i dont think dillon is there lewis might be, but it is a risk at their age

i dont think dillon would go for it in any event but if he did he was a model citizen in ne so i wouldnt expect anything different under the legend The Marv

Dude
03-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Dillon is a tool.

Of course he was a pain in the ass when he was in Cincy..... because he's a pain in the ass. Yeah, he played on some terrible teams, but the guy's an older version of Willis. "Me-first"

Plus, he ain't no spring chicken anymore. All those years running behind pathetic O-lines has taken its toll. Why do you think he's not starting in New England anymore?

I'd rather have Rhodes.

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Let's trade for LT.
We can pull a Saints/Ricky Williams deal and trade away all of our picks!

ddaryl
03-07-2007, 01:07 PM
I would take either Dillon, Brown, or Rhodes, but only if we drafted a top RB to replace McGahee.

I wouldn't want any 2 of them on the team together.

or any one of them this year and keep McGahee and make him play out his final year

Jan Reimers
03-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Dillon is old. Brown is infirm. Shaud Williams would end up with a big role.

The Answer
03-07-2007, 01:26 PM

This horse has already been beaten beyond the point of recovery - CORY DILLON IS NOT A STARTING RB AT THIS POINT OF HIS CAREER - Therefore The Answer has no use for him in Buffalo.

The Answer is all for shipping Mcgahee to the Ravens, but not sure that Chris Brown is an upgrade as well.

~The Answer

The last buffalo fan
03-07-2007, 01:45 PM
This horse has already been beaten beyond the point of recovery - CORY DILLON IS NOT A STARTING RB AT THIS POINT OF HIS CAREER - Therefore The Answer has no use for him in Buffalo.

The Answer is all for shipping Mcgahee to the Ravens, but not sure that Chris Brown is an upgrade as well.

~The Answer

This is what I call a good answer. You rock man!!! :bf1:

Devin
03-07-2007, 02:02 PM
If we sign DIllon I hope we draft someone to help carry the load. Like maybe Leonard :D

Night Train
03-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Let's trade for LT.

For McGahee, Tim Anderson and Coy Wire. :D

BAM
03-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I'd probably even throw Kelly Holcomb in on it!

Don't Panic
03-07-2007, 03:52 PM
There is going to be no "pretty" solution to this, and we have Willis (and TD for drafting him) to thank for that. I'll tell you one thing, though - if there is no threat coming out of the backfield, they're going to line up and blitz Losman every down. The only thing I can say for sure is that Brian Leonard should be a Buffalo Bill.