PDA

View Full Version : Why not Jamal Lewis?

RedEyE
03-07-2007, 02:58 PM
I was just thinking why hasn't Buffalo set up an interview with Jamal Lewis?

Is it possible that Buffalo doesn't want to upset a possible trade with Baltimore, so they've instead are keeping hands off of Lewis until the McGahee thing goes through?

I'll tell you, the more and more you examine these scenerios, the harder it gets to find the truth. But in the same breath, the easier it seems to see that there has to be a preliminary offer in the works for McGahee.

Also, while we're discussing it, I'd love to see Buffalo send McGahee to Baltimore for say a 2nd round pick, and then Buffalo turn around and sign Lewis. Then use the other 2nd rounder to seal up a good prospect RB in the draft.

I can't say that I wouldn't laugh in the Ravens face with that one.

casdhf
03-07-2007, 03:08 PM
I think he's just as injury prone as Brown, but more expensive. I don't know why we haven't scheduled him though. Seems like it would at least be worth a look.

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2007, 05:00 PM
He's done time at the pen. Not a Marv guy.

The Spaz
03-07-2007, 05:00 PM
He's done time at the pen. Not a Marv guy.

Bingo.

Meathead
03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
ya think

The Answer
03-07-2007, 05:04 PM
I was just thinking why hasn't Buffalo set up an interview with Jamal Lewis?

Is it possible that Buffalo doesn't want to upset a possible trade with Baltimore, so they've instead are keeping hands off of Lewis until the McGahee thing goes through?

I'll tell you, the more and more you examine these scenerios, the harder it gets to find the truth. But in the same breath, the easier it seems to see that there has to be a preliminary offer in the works for McGahee.

Also, while we're discussing it, I'd love to see Buffalo send McGahee to Baltimore for say a 2nd round pick, and then Buffalo turn around and sign Lewis. Then use the other 2nd rounder to seal up a good prospect RB in the draft.

I can't say that I wouldn't laugh in the Ravens face with that one.

2000 yard rusher is a shell of his former self - The Answer don't need him and don't want him in Buffalo.

~The Answer