PDA

View Full Version : Bills very likely to sign Chris Brown!!!!

BILLSROCK1212
03-07-2007, 03:02 PM
as per ESPN radio.
C. Brown canceled his visit to Detroit and is still in Buffalo. Dude on the radio thinks a deal is being hammered out right now.

RedEyE
03-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I think so too. I can see this happening today.

casdhf
03-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Other than injuries, are there any problems with this guy? I don't know a whole lot about him.

Carlton Bailey
03-07-2007, 03:06 PM
lol...he isn't even in Buffalo today. He's coming tomorrow because of travel issues, according to WGR. Unless that was a smoke screen.

Michael82
03-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Other than injuries, are there any problems with this guy? I don't know a whole lot about him.
He's also the exact same age as McGahee. :up:

If he can stay healthy, and we can sign him for a good price...we got ourselves a solid RB. We just need another one for the 2-headed monster that most other teams have. :D

Michael82
03-07-2007, 03:07 PM
lol...he isn't even in Buffalo today. He's coming tomorrow because of travel issues, according to WGR. Unless that was a smoke screen.
NOPE, not true...WGR was wrong. It was all a smoke screen. He's here now and there is definitely something up because I got the VCoach text message on my cell.

The Answer
03-07-2007, 03:08 PM

He's the epitomy of a mediorce back - can't block or catch the ball either.

The Answer should have known the front office was bound to make a stupid move after addressing the Oline - same old story.

~The Answer

BILLSROCK1212
no Chris Brown just said that the other Chris Brown's flight was delayed......he is hear and minus the injuries in my opinion plays like one of the best RBs in the league

RedEyE
He might have had a few injuries (toes, etc), but I'm pretty sure his knees are real.

Romes
03-07-2007, 03:09 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1099

BROWN DELAYED TODAY: Free agent RB Chris Brown was delayed getting into Buffalo today for his visit at One Bills Drive. He was stuck in Philadelphia waiting for his delayed connection and didn't arrive in Buffalo until three hours after his scheduled arrival time. As a result he won't be available for comment since he's behind schedule. There's a good chance most of his visit is conducted on Thursday. If he makes any comments tomorrow, we'll have them for you on www.buffalobills.com.

Judging by that I don't think a deal is imminent by any means.

Carlton Bailey
BROWN DELAYED TODAY: Free agent RB Chris Brown was delayed getting into Buffalo today for his visit at One Bills Drive. He was stuck in Philadelphia waiting for his delayed connection and didn't arrive in Buffalo until three hours after his scheduled arrival time. As a result he won't be available for comment since he's behind schedule. There's a good chance most of his visit is conducted on Thursday. If he makes any comments tomorrow, we'll have them for you on www.buffalobills.com (http://www.buffalobills.com/).

Chris Brown on Chris Brown. Stupid WGR.

Talk0fNewYork
He's the epitomy of a mediorce back - can't block or catch the ball either.

The Answer should have known the front office was bound to make a stupid move after addressing the Oline - same old story.

~The AnswerWhat do you mean? He can catch better than any back on our squad!

Talk0fNewYork
03-07-2007, 03:10 PM
He might have had a few injuries (toes, etc), but I'm pretty sure his knees are real.More than Mcgahee can say!

The Answer
03-07-2007, 03:10 PM
BROWN DELAYED TODAY: Free agent RB Chris Brown was delayed getting into Buffalo today for his visit at One Bills Drive. He was stuck in Philadelphia waiting for his delayed connection and didn't arrive in Buffalo until three hours after his scheduled arrival time. As a result he won't be available for comment since he's behind schedule. There's a good chance most of his visit is conducted on Thursday. If he makes any comments tomorrow, we'll have them for you on www.buffalobills.com (http://www.buffalobills.com/).

Chris Brown on Chris Brown. Stupid WGR.

Let's hope he never makes it to Buffalo - this is a move in the wrong direction by the OBD braintrust trying to bring this guy in here.

~The Answer

Michael82
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1099

Judging by that I don't think a deal is imminent by any means.
Wow....I really believe something is up now. They are using Brown to keep things hush and all. I think a deal will get done tonight or tomorrow and they will introduce him tomorrow.

Mitchy moo
03-07-2007, 03:12 PM
spam.

RockStar36
03-07-2007, 03:13 PM
NOPE, not true...WGR was wrong. It was all a smoke screen. He's here now and there is definitely something up because I got the VCoach text message on my cell.

Exactly.

RockStar36
03-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Let's hope he never makes it to Buffalo - this is a move in the wrong direction by the OBD braintrust trying to bring this guy in here.

~The Answer

He's already in Buffalo.

Michael82
03-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Exactly.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :hi5:

casdhf
03-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Will Askew's blocking get Chris Brown's career back in line?

jpdex12
03-07-2007, 03:17 PM
as per ESPN radio.
C. Brown canceled his visit to Detroit and is still in Buffalo. Dude on the radio thinks a deal is being hammered out right now.

Now we will have two Chris Browns to hear about in Buffalo!

Gunzlingr
03-07-2007, 03:21 PM
I got the txt message saying he was in town too.