Bills very likely to sign Chris Brown!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Bills very likely to sign Chris Brown!!!!

as per ESPN radio.
    C. Brown canceled his visit to Detroit and is still in Buffalo. Dude on the radio thinks a deal is being hammered out right now.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills very likely to sign Chris Brown!!!!

I think so too. I can see this happening today.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Other than injuries, are there any problems with this guy? I don't know a whole lot about him.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

lol...he isn't even in Buffalo today. He's coming tomorrow because of travel issues, according to WGR. Unless that was a smoke screen.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
          Other than injuries, are there any problems with this guy? I don't know a whole lot about him.
          He's also the exact same age as McGahee.

If he can stay healthy, and we can sign him for a good price...we got ourselves a solid RB. We just need another one for the 2-headed monster that most other teams have.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
            lol...he isn't even in Buffalo today. He's coming tomorrow because of travel issues, according to WGR. Unless that was a smoke screen.
            NOPE, not true...WGR was wrong. It was all a smoke screen. He's here now and there is definitely something up because I got the VCoach text message on my cell.

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by casdhf
              He's the epitomy of a mediorce back - can't block or catch the ball either.

The Answer should have known the front office was bound to make a stupid move after addressing the Oline - same old story.

~The Answer

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

no Chris Brown just said that the other Chris Brown's flight was delayed......he is hear and minus the injuries in my opinion plays like one of the best RBs in the league

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

He might have had a few injuries (toes, etc), but I'm pretty sure his knees are real.

Comment

• Romes
                    • Jul 2002

BROWN DELAYED TODAY: Free agent RB Chris Brown was delayed getting into Buffalo today for his visit at One Bills Drive. He was stuck in Philadelphia waiting for his delayed connection and didn't arrive in Buffalo until three hours after his scheduled arrival time. As a result he won't be available for comment since he's behind schedule. There's a good chance most of his visit is conducted on Thursday. If he makes any comments tomorrow, we'll have them for you on www.buffalobills.com.
                    Judging by that I don't think a deal is imminent by any means.
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

BROWN DELAYED TODAY: Free agent RB Chris Brown was delayed getting into Buffalo today for his visit at One Bills Drive. He was stuck in Philadelphia waiting for his delayed connection and didn't arrive in Buffalo until three hours after his scheduled arrival time. As a result he won't be available for comment since he's behind schedule. There's a good chance most of his visit is conducted on Thursday. If he makes any comments tomorrow, we'll have them for you on www.buffalobills.com.

Chris Brown on Chris Brown. Stupid WGR.

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
                        ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by The Answer
                        He's the epitomy of a mediorce back - can't block or catch the ball either.

The Answer should have known the front office was bound to make a stupid move after addressing the Oline - same old story.

~The Answer
                        What do you mean? He can catch better than any back on our squad!

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
                          ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by RedEyE
                          He might have had a few injuries (toes, etc), but I'm pretty sure his knees are real.
                          More than Mcgahee can say!

Comment

• The Answer
                            The Plagiarist
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey

Chris Brown on Chris Brown. Stupid WGR.
                            Let's hope he never makes it to Buffalo - this is a move in the wrong direction by the OBD braintrust trying to bring this guy in here.

~The Answer

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                              http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1099

Judging by that I don't think a deal is imminent by any means.
                              Wow....I really believe something is up now. They are using Brown to keep things hush and all. I think a deal will get done tonight or tomorrow and they will introduce him tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X