PDA

View Full Version : Ummm.. Ok with the RB's, Umm.. Defense?

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Do the Bills have ANY plans to bring in anybody in to talk too, to perhaps bolster a below average defense to begin with that lost their best DB and their best LB?'

I havent even heard a rumor about any defensive players coming in for a visit.

Anybody have any thoughts on who we may look at? Obviously, we wont be bringing in a lot of big named guys like we are on offense; but I assume they know they have to do something.

I think Cato June will cost too much.. I really dont know who else they may want to talk to.

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Dude, seriously, your starting to be a broken record.

clumping platelets
03-07-2007, 03:56 PM
:z:

gil
03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
this post was approaching thoughtful, 15 posts ago...

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I havent even MENTIONED the defense.. and this coming from someone with 823 posts per day.

Still hasnt answered the question on if anybody has even been RUMORED to be visiting Buffalo defensively..?

OpIv37
03-07-2007, 03:59 PM
pat's got a point.

Our DL was terrible and our LB's were mediocre and we haven't done anything to fix them yet. We lost Clements which is fine for the money he got, but we don't have anyone on our roster capable of replacing him.

Granted, it's early, but the good ones are disappearing fast...

gil
03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
I havent even MENTIONED the defense.. and this coming from someone with 823 posts per day.

Still hasnt answered the question on if anybody has even been RUMORED to be visiting Buffalo defensively..?

you mentioned the defense earlier today here - http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=121706

in basically the same post - just sayin

HAMMER
03-07-2007, 05:11 PM
you mentioned the defense earlier today here - http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=121706

in basically the same post - just sayin

Owned. Kid just likes hearing himself type, can't get enough of himself. "I was right, I'm the greatest, I know everything about football." It is so Ice-like, won't be long and he will be gone too. Hopefully!

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Owned. Kid just likes hearing himself type, can't get enough of himself. "I was right, I'm the greatest, I know everything about football." It is so Ice-like, won't be long and he will be gone too. Hopefully!

That's the gayest post I've ever seen in my life.. ever

If I am wrong about something, I have no problems admitting it.. I was wrong about our record last year and about Losman.. I owned up to it no hesitation.

as for being "owned".. get a clue.. There aint a person on this board capable fo "owning" me and if it was it sure as hell wouldn't be you.. why don't you do something you do VERY little of on this board for once, stick to football, since the only thing you do often (but not well) is talk **** about people.

M
03-07-2007, 08:05 PM
It seems to me like Marv (& Co.) are being very methodical in their free agency plans. He signed his own guys (yes, PatMoran, we know how you hate the Kelsay signing but it is what it is. LOL), then he went for the O-line and now he's dealing with the MaGahee situation. Maybe his attention will be directed toward the D next. Just give it him time, he knows what he's doing. JMHO...

YardRat
03-07-2007, 08:25 PM
It's a process...we'll have to wait and see how the rest of FA and the draft plays out.

They may be happy with Spikes-Crowell-Ellison.

They may be trying to set themselves up better for a trade for Briggs.

They may have a LB targeted for the first round.

I'd be OK with any of the three above.

CB concerns me more than LB at this point...I don't recall even hearing a rumor of what the plan may be to replace Clements.