X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Ben Grubbs on Sirius Radio...

Sirius radio interviewed Grubbsy today about 1:30 and this guy really impressed me. He sounded so positive. What an upbeat guy. You can tell that he is in this game to play not just for the money. I know we have already invested pretty well in the O-line in FA but I wouldn't be unhappy at all if we took a run at this guy in the second round if he is there still. He said that Ken Dorsey from LSU was tough competition, also Brown the U of Miami DT was a beast he said. Grubbs will be a very good O-lineman.

Anyone else catch the interview?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: Ben Grubbs on Sirius Radio...

Yeah I heard it. Very level headed dude, well spoken.

He's a guard though, and I don't think we need one anymore.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
      • Jul 2005

I heard it too. The antithesis of Marshawn Lynch's interview on the Blitz today. Sorry to keep bringing that up, but I am very disappointed after hearing Lynch speak.
      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• jpdex12
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
        I heard it too. The antithesis of Marshawn Lynch's interview on the Blitz today. Sorry to keep bringing that up, but I am very disappointed after hearing Lynch speak.
        Grubbs was impressive! He's a gamer!

So what you are saying is that Lynch doesn't sound like Thurman Thomas when he speaks???
        Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

Working...
        X