PDA

View Full Version : My "JP ERA" fantasy trade.

patmoran2006
03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
The first (12) and second (43rd) to Cleveland for their third, and take ADrain Peterson.

OMG that would be the BOMB!!!

HIGHLY unlikely of course, any blockbuster like that is..

But what do ya think?

NOTE- JP Era, I'm not making fun of you-you the man... , just you like to speculate on crazy trades so I figured how about this one?

McBFLO
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
I don't think it'd be so crazy for either team. We get Peterson. They could take Lynch at 12 and have another 2nd rounder.

SquishDaFish
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Im not totally sold on Peterson. I rather have Lynch or Bush

X-Era
03-07-2007, 06:32 PM
The first (12) and second (43rd) to Cleveland for their third, and take ADrain Peterson.

But what do ya think?

NOTE- JP Era, I'm not making fun of you-you the man... , just you like to speculate on crazy trades so I figured how about this one?

Ohh thats my style for sure.

However, Im not a huge Peterson fan to be honest, I honestly think hes a bit injury prone. I think durability is an issue.

If it was a move like that Id go for Calvin Johnson who could drop that far. I wouldnt do it for Branch, I wouldnt do it for Adams, but Id do it in a heartbeat for Johnson.

I think Calvin Johnson is this years Reggie Bush. These a players that come along once every 4-5 years.

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2007, 06:48 PM

But what do ya think?

#12 and #43 is not enough to trade for #3.

#3 = 2200 pts
#12 = 1200 pts
#43 = 470 pts

Do the math.

Now, with our two 2nds though (#43 and #61), it's enough for us to trade back up to #23, which is Kansas City's pick. That's one pick before New England's first pick so we have a chance to screw the hell out of them LOL.