Does the McGahee trade allow us to trade for Briggs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McBFLO
    • Mar 2003

Does the McGahee trade allow us to trade for Briggs?

I was just thinking, with the freeing up of cap space (not sure how much it is), and the addition of a 2nd round pick (if the trade rumor is true), does this give us the ammo needed to land Briggs?
    Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

• evol4276
    • Oct 2005

Re: Does the McGahee trade allow us to trade for Briggs?

unfortunately, no.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Re: Does the McGahee trade allow us to trade for Briggs?

Originally posted by pepperkorn
      I was just thinking, with the freeing up of cap space (not sure how much it is), and the addition of a 2nd round pick (if the trade rumor is true), does this give us the ammo needed to land Briggs?
      Thats been my thought too. I dont know about Briggs though. Hes a great player, hes not Urlacher or Lewis. He also had no problems telling everyone how he feels. I was pleasantly suprised at how level headed the team remained through all the turmoil last year. I think they are a better team for it. Id love a guy with talent like that, but I also dont want to affect our good morale and start spreading cancer. Note: I never said HES a cancer, I only said that he is verbal.

I just would have felt better if he would have had his agent do the talking.

We have 3 starting spots left open, RB, ILB, CB. I assume its TKO and Crowell at the OLB spots.

We now have 4 1st day picks (if true). We could get it done from the draft if were careful.

Comment

Working...
      X