PDA

View Full Version : For all the lurkers...

hammerbillsfan
03-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Don't be shy! :gobills:

I see a lot of people around with little or 0 posts.
Tell the rest of us how you think the Bills are doing in this off-season.
We'd love to hear from ya, this is the best Bills forum site around.

Post here!

LtFinFan66
03-07-2007, 11:17 PM
ok, I will quit lurking

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Lurkers beware of stupid people.

LtFinFan66
03-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Jesus, you can't turn around in here without bumping into one (whoops, excuse me HBF...my bad)

gr8slayer
03-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Jesus, you can't turn around in here without bumping into one (whoops, excuse me HBF...my bad)
Lurkers don't mind the resident Dolphin fans.

LtFinFan66
03-07-2007, 11:54 PM
:bravo:

hammerbillsfan
03-08-2007, 12:00 AM

:meh:

LtFinFan66
03-08-2007, 12:02 AM
:meh::couch:

Took you long enough to see that. Gotta admit it was a good one though

hammerbillsfan
03-08-2007, 12:05 AM
I wasn't around.

Damn you Lt! :punch:

Joe Fo Sho
03-08-2007, 12:06 AM
:bravo:

Yeah man, speaking as prolly one of the biggest lurkers on this friggin site, I'd have to say ur my favorite non-bills fan here. You remind of my old man, who's a diehard dolphins fan with about $25,000 in memorabilia in his basement, but can understand what's going on and knows that it's not always his team doing the right thing. Keep it up boss and :gobills:

hammerbillsfan
03-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Nice Joe Fo Sho! :cheers:

LtFinFan66
03-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah man, speaking as prolly one of the biggest lurkers on this friggin site, I'd have to say ur my favorite non-bills fan here. You remind of my old man, who's a diehard dolphins fan with about $25,000 in memorabilia in his basement, but can understand what's going on and knows that it's not always his team doing the right thing. Keep it up boss and :gobills:Why thank you. And feel free to come out of the shadows and post more :up:

jamesiscool
03-08-2007, 12:15 AM
im just starting to come out of my shell..... but i love this site. SOOOO many different and contrasting views on the bill organization. very interesting.

James

gr8slayer
03-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah man, speaking as prolly one of the biggest lurkers on this friggin site, I'd have to say ur my favorite non-bills fan here. You remind of my old man, who's a diehard dolphins fan with about $25,000 in memorabilia in his basement, but can understand what's going on and knows that it's not always his team doing the right thing. Keep it up boss and :gobills:
Poor bastard doesn't know any better.

Pinkerton Security

dude, what the hell is wrong with you???? you sound like a queer.

oh ya, almost forgot, you better drink some beer with us tomorow night.

gr8slayer
im just starting to come out of my shell..... but i love this site. SOOOO many different and contrasting views on the bill organization. very interesting.

James
You can stay as long as you agree to talk down on any Dolphin fan that may enter the Zone.

gr8slayer
03-08-2007, 12:29 AM

Cards as in St. Louis or Arizona?

jamesiscool
03-08-2007, 12:37 AM
You can stay as long as you agree to talk down on any Dolphin fan that may enter the Zone.

oh that aint a prob. one of my good friends in college is a MAJOR fins fan. aka last season was awesome. posh superbowl pick my ass. go back into rebuilding mode and talk to me when dante can win a game.

James

LtFinFan66
03-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Poor bastard doesn't know any better.At least he didn't pick FTP

clumping platelets
03-08-2007, 02:59 AM
:squish:

LtFinFan66
03-08-2007, 03:00 AM
:blah:

gr8slayer
03-08-2007, 06:56 AM
At least he didn't pick FTP
Well FTP would have out smarted him. His family is after all Redskin fans.

Joe Fo Sho
03-08-2007, 09:09 AM

BURN!!! You kiss ur boyfriend with that mouth? Can't be mad after looking at the pick in ur sig though, are you on the left or the right?

Throw some D's buddy, throw some D's....

Joe Fo Sho
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
At least he didn't pick FTP

:nod:

superbills
03-08-2007, 10:21 AM
I'll admit I'm a bit of a lurker, but I don't have the chance to get on the boards as often as I'd like. The problem with that is by the time I get onto the site, so many of the threads have degraded into pissing-matches between FTP and everyone, or one of the other soap-operas that go on around here, that I'll refrain from posting and focus instead on trying to gather at least some useful information from amongst the angst. I'll post in the newer threads that are still on topic, but I have no interest in getting involved with the drama queens.

Make no mistake, for the most part this is the best place on the 'net for Bills news and the varying opinions certainly keep things interesting. Just wish we could have these discussions without the threads turning into a Springer episode.

BillsFanInNM
03-08-2007, 10:36 AM
well, I have been a lurker for quite a while now, I too am not interested in any of the drama that goes on with some of the people here who are obviously educated beyond their intelligence lol. As far as the offseason has gone, I love the fact that the Bills have finally thrown some money at the O-line, weeded out most of the players that don't want to be here & mostly the me 1st guys. For this years draft, I'm really torn between Willis and Lynch. I was all for going for a Carriker/Siler 1/2, but with the resigning of Kelsey I don't see that as possible at all. I don't watch much college ball, most of the info I get is from right here, I'd really like to see what Lynch has done against some of the top rated D's, instead of all the highlight footage from sub-par college teams (from what I've read here lol). Anyways, just thought I'd finally add my 2 cents, get rid of that message at the top of the page about posting, and all that good stuff. :gobills: