PDA

View Full Version : If we were to sign Dillon...

X-Era
03-08-2007, 06:05 AM
I think we would learn to hate the move, but the media would LOVE it.

I could easily see the media talking about how much with improved by signing Dillon. And at the start of every game the key matchup would be ______'s defense against Dillon.

Im sorry but this guy was drafted the same year as Antwoian Smith, from Washington I believe. He OLD, 33 is a TON of mileage on a RB. Hes long in the tooth, and even a bit fragile.

This signing in no way precludes drafting a 1st round RB, IMO. Hell NE did it last year.

But if we sign him, the media will peg him as a huge upgrade to push up to the playoffs.

Tatonka
03-08-2007, 06:32 AM
dillon is 32.. and he still has plenty left for a nother couple years..

i dont know if you didnt catch the way he ran against us last year.. but he was the starter over the extremely talented maroney all year.

Night Train
03-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Yeah, whatever era..

37 rushing TD's the last 3 years. Checkmate.

mybills
03-08-2007, 07:03 AM
F*** Dillon, and F*** the Patriots.
:evil:

BuffaloBillsStampede
03-08-2007, 07:13 AM
Out of the three guys weve talked to he is the one I would want to platoon with a rookie. I am not at all excited about Chris Brown coming to B-LO

TacklingDummy
03-08-2007, 07:19 AM
NO to BROWN and DILLION.

RockStar36
03-08-2007, 07:23 AM
I'd rather have Dillon and a young guy over Brown and Rhodes. Then again, that really isn't saying much about any of the three.

mybills
03-08-2007, 07:41 AM
For all of you who want Dillon here...
Aren't they trying to go YOUNGER???? Hello?

They could keep WM, plus draft a rookie and get the same results..except for the speed part of it..When willis breaks out, he flies compared to Dillhole.