PDA

View Full Version : please read

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 08:35 PM
i am sorry to bother everyone but i want to let everyone know what happened on the other site. the administrators continually censor posts and will not let anyone reference this site. last week someone was pointing out that the information on this site was better and that this site seemed to have more information on the spikes/price situations. however, the administrators continued to block any mention to this site.

i responded by being very critical of the censorship and was able to avoid the censorship and get this site some press time. as a result i was BANNED from the other site.

what do u think?

SoCalBillsFan
03-08-2003, 08:38 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm not surprised Billsouth. I love that this site doesn't censor stuff like that. Don't worry about it, you are in good company over here!

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 08:39 PM
thanks

ublinkwescore
03-08-2003, 08:40 PM
This is the only site for me as far as Bills info goes.

Hey Billsouth, you still wishing I lived closer to you so you could kick my donkey?

Brian H
Theres another site???:eek:

Schobel94
What other site, im new and stupid.

Brian H
03-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Schobel94
What other site, im new and stupid.

Good question........

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 08:41 PM
sure. i am always up for a good fight. i have a tendency of being kind of blunt.

Novacane
03-08-2003, 08:42 PM
They are hypocrites over there. Their mods bash the mods from here in the public forums. I never see that here. Tells you who was in the wrong.

Schobel94
03-08-2003, 08:43 PM
AHHH WHAT SITE!!!!

Brian H
03-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Come on people tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dozerdog
03-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Hey guys-

While at BillsZone.com you can mention any and all sites by name without censorship-

Billsinsider.com
Twobillsdrive.com
Billsrock.com
buffalobills.com

......and so on and so on.......

We prefer that you refrain from any negative aspersions about the other sites out there. In our view, we are all Bills Fans and welcome any and all fans of the team.

It doesn't matter what "Fan Board" people call their home, all Bills fans are great in our book.

Like our site? The best thing you can do is get the word out, tell your freinds about us. We like to attract and retain regular visitors and members the old fashioned way- through hard work, content, and creating a fun filled atmosphere.

shelby
03-08-2003, 08:55 PM
Welcome aboard Billsouth!!!

:beers:

Novacane
03-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Way to take the high road DD. That's what I was talking about in my other post.

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 09:16 PM
this site rocks!!! by the way, i got back in by disguising my ip address and sent some posts and created a little bit of a storm at the other site. needless to say it appears that i am unbanned.

doesnt matter what site i go to this site will always be home because the best place for a bills fan to be is IN THE ZONE!!!!!

Dozerdog
03-08-2003, 09:23 PM
We appreciate the enthusiasm, but I must again ask that you refrain from involving the Zone in any of your posts.

Eventually, they just get upset at our staff thinking we sponsor this type of thing, and I really don't need those hedaches.

But, hey! Have fun! :up: ...and stay out of trouble, you little rascals!:D

Doc
03-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 10:01 PM
DD i appreciate your position. however, what happened was just another poster making a comment that this site had more information. that poster was clearly upset because what he typed in on the message reply is not what showed up when it hit the board. i merely pointed out that i had similar experiences and the censorship b.s. was a joke.

the good news is that hopefully this will cause them to be less hostile and more reasonable.

Rememebe "dont start 'em finish em"

lordofgun
03-08-2003, 10:41 PM
WE'RE ALL BILLS FANS! GO BILLS!

Brian H
03-08-2003, 10:43 PM
oooooooooo I remember that site.I use to work there didn't I?

Billsouth
03-08-2003, 10:50 PM
listen to the latest. i got a private message from bduff complaining that i was voicing my concern to everyone. i responded that i would but inquired why he did not do likewise before banning me. as u may expect, i received no response.

that is ridiculous. of all the bills boards out there i have never seen such ridiculous immaturity. the best of all is that this other site is trying to do a membership drive. i guess i am not wanted.

thanks guys for listen to me vent. this site really is great.

Brian H
03-08-2003, 10:56 PM
If anyone knows how "they work" it's me.I was a moderator there for quite some time before getting banned there for good.They have a rule there called "Terms Of Service" which really is a front because mostly people over there get banned for there point of views alone.If you disagree with the owner or say/do something he doesnt like your gone.

I on the other hand was offered a huge deal from another site,turned it down (to be loyal) and he still felt disrespected and threatened and banned me.So that show you how much class they have over there....