X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Adam Carikker

Holy freak of nature, Batman! According to Chris Brown's blog at www.buffalobills.com, Adam Carriker ran a 4.72-4.73 40 while weighing in at 291 lbs at his pro day. No wonder he looked like a man among boys at the Senior Bowl. It will be interesting to see how Jamaal Anderson compares since they both big boys.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Adam Carikker

Yea and Im not convinced we wont go DE in Round 1, and I still hold out hope we will, especially because Carriker can play DT also.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Interesting. I would be interested in drafting him and then using him at DT. He has the frame to add 15 pounds easy. He could be the Bills version of John Henderson or Richard Seymour (yes, I know Seymour is a DE in the Pats system, but he is a DT in most other systems).

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

The only knock on him is that he doesn't seem to be athletic. He is big and strong but those type of skills may not be enough in the NFL to be in the elite category. Still, he is an outstanding prospect that should be considered. Okoye and Willis are still my top 2 targets, but he's definitely worth considering...

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
          The only knock on him is that he doesn't seem to be athletic. He is big and strong but those type of skills may not be enough in the NFL to be in the elite category. Still, he is an outstanding prospect that should be considered. Okoye and Willis are still my top 2 targets, but he's definitely worth considering...

Not athletic? His 4.7 at his pro day puts him 4th among fastest DEs, He had the most bench reps with 33, 5th highest vertical jump, middle of the pack broad jump, the fastest shuttle time, and the 2nd fastest cone drill...the kids drips athleticism.

Hall of Football is owned and operated by The Sports Xchange (TSX) which has provided news, analysis and research for fans and professionals since 1987.

(thanks to TigerJ for the link, which is stickied in this forum)
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            Not athletic? His 4.7 at his pro day puts him 4th among fastest DEs, He had the most bench reps with 33, 5th highest vertical jump, middle of the pack broad jump, the fastest shuttle time, and the 2nd fastest cone drill...the kids drips athleticism.

Hall of Football is owned and operated by The Sports Xchange (TSX) which has provided news, analysis and research for fans and professionals since 1987.

(thanks to TigerJ for the link, which is stickied in this forum)
            Perhaps athletic was not the right word...Fluid, maybe?

I like the guy and if we hadn't signed Kelsay, I might be more for taking him. But right now, I feel it should probably be Patrick Willis that we go for...I'm starting to lean on this choice even heavier than taking Okoye - and I really like Okoye!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Perhaps athletic was not the right word...Fluid, maybe?

I like the guy and if we hadn't signed Kelsay, I might be more for taking him. But right now, I feel it should probably be Patrick Willis that we go for...I'm starting to lean on this choice even heavier than taking Okoye - and I really like Okoye!!!

Ok I can get that
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• bflojohn
                • Aug 2005

I honestly think that Adam Carriker will be the player that other teams below us will have the most interest in as far as trading up with the Bills on April 28th!! The Denver Broncos would be an educated guess, but the Steelers will find him a perfect pick for a 3-4 defense!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

NO! Carriker is just like all the rest of our lineman. He was a combine freak, but is he the next Mike Mamula? Sorry, not interested..at all!

Comment

Working...
                  X