PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News from Baltimore!

The Answer
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
by The Answer

AP

Planned parenthood clinics are on high alert in the greater Baltimore metro area with the news that former Miami Hurricane and Buffalo Bills washout has officially been traded to the Ravens.

An anonymous representative in the Ravens front office had this to say in response: "Old man Levy really stuck it to us, but I don't care how many hoochies he (Willis) knocks up as long as he continues to produce mediorce numbers for this team."

Concerned single mothers are also scrambling for answers, one young lady had this to say: "I hope he stays away from me at the clubs when I'm shakin my booty because I already gots me 5 different baby daddy's and I don't need any mo drama fo sho"

Earlier this morning Mcgahee was spotted at his buffalo apartment doing situps in his driveway with agent Drew Rosenhaus doing situps but had no offical comment. Rosenhaus spoke on his behalf and had this to say "I'm just glad my client if finally going to showcase his superstar talents and get a fresh start - Ravens fans are going to be in awe with his 3.8 career ypc average and appreciate the one big game he has per season - next question please".

Stay tuned as this story continues to develop....

~The Answer

RockStar36
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM
:rolleyes:

Talk0fNewYork
03-08-2007, 12:34 PM
***!

TigerJ
03-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Drew Rosenhaus works out with his clients? (situps?)

billsburgh
03-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Ravens fans are going to be in awe with his 3.8 career ypc average and appreciate the one big game he has per season

~The Answer
do the Ravens play the jets this year?