PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm....what's next?

Michael82
03-08-2007, 01:06 PM
It appears that Marv had a plan set for the offseason. First up was to upgrade the offensive line..... :check:

Then the next step was to trade a disgruntled RB and sign a veteran replacement, I think that we will have one of the 3 RBs signed by this weekend.

Now, what is the next step? Do we start bringing some LBs in here for visits? Maybe a couple CBs? What do we do about TKO? I hope we keep him, because I think he will be back to form this year. :pray:

Either way, we should have freed up some extra cap room today from the trade and then we cut Reyes the other day. :$:

:feedback:

Mitchy moo
03-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Marv moves in mysterios ways but I think that we keep hunting for new blood.

SquishDaFish
03-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Hell yea bro. I see Dillon prob signing today. And then draft a RB hopefully Lynch or Bush maybe even Walker. Willis or Okoye in rd 1 and Bush in rd 2 or walker in rd 3? Or even trade our 2nd and Bal 3rd to move up into the end of rd 2 and get a LB?

This has been exciting so far and am looking forward to my normal weekend off of work for the draft.

superbills
03-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Anyone else here feel that if Dillon does sign that he will play as if he has something to prove this year? The guy was ready to retire and you have to think that if he's going to give it one more shot that he's going in with a chip on his shoulder after being surpassed by Maroney last year. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but it does solve my dilemma as to whether I would want Lynch or Willis in the draft :up:

ScottLawrence
03-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Sign Dillon, IMO.

Then I'd like to see us bring in Nick Harper, and a WR before the draft.(Kevin Curtis?)

First round I'd really like to see us take Okoye.

Second round go LB.

Third go best available RB.

I'd be very satisfied with the offseason if we do this, and I'd really like our chances in the division.

djjimkelly
03-08-2007, 01:53 PM
i would love to see bills sign dillon and draft lynch i know team may have more pressing needs at some spots the drafting lynch at 12 but as an all round back lynch is exactly what u looking for!!!!!!!!!

The King
03-08-2007, 01:59 PM
I like Rhodes better than Dillon. I think Corey lost quite a bit last year.

ZacGriffi~82
03-08-2007, 02:24 PM
Sign Dillon, IMO.

Then I'd like to see us bring in Nick Harper, and a WR before the draft.(Kevin Curtis?)

First round I'd really like to see us take Okoye.

Second round go LB.

Third go best available RB.

I'd be very satisfied with the offseason if we do this, and I'd really like our chances in the division.

Trouble is that there is a very good chance Okoye won't be there.

Michael82
03-08-2007, 03:21 PM
I like Rhodes better than Dillon. I think Corey lost quite a bit last year.
I'd rather have Rhodes too, especially after what he did in the playoffs and Super Bowl.

DynaPaul
03-08-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm against signing Dillon. The guy is pretty much out of gas and doesn't have much to play, he's already got a ring. Plus I don't feel like dealing with another Belichick reject that isn't gonna pan out. I'm more for Rhodes or a draft pick.

acattack15
03-08-2007, 03:34 PM
I like Rhodes over Dillon. I say we sign Rhodes and draft Marshawn Lynch in the draft, or if possible move up to grab adrian Peterson (even tho NOT likely).
Possibly Sign Chris Brown, who has a ton of potential but injury prone.

patmoran2006
03-08-2007, 03:35 PM
My next two immediate priorities would be to resign Thomas and umm.. Thomas (A Train)

It will give us more flexibility with moves.

Michael82
03-08-2007, 03:52 PM
My next two immediate priorities would be to resign Thomas and umm.. Thomas (A Train)

It will give us more flexibility with moves.
That would be best! :pray:

Both players did a good job last year and should be re-signed. :up:

Michael82
03-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Anyone else want to take a stab at it? :scratch:

YardRat
03-08-2007, 07:38 PM
I'd like to see both Thomas' re-signed next, as pat alluded to.

I think as far as new acquisitions, we'll bring in a RB (hopefully Rhodes) and a CB (Harper or Hood?)