PDA

View Full Version : OK, NOW, just keep the Lynch hype LOW!!!

X-Era
03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Thats the only thing that kills him being there at 12. If hes there, its a done deal IMO. Hes a more complete RB than Peterson, again IMO, but lacks the top speed. I like him better than a similar Cedric Benson. Lynch is a guy that works hard, plays hard, and plays angry. Hes someone who starts a game tough and never wears down.

I still love the looks of Michael Bush, but we wont hear any serious discussion on his final grade or where hes likely to be drafted until he runs. If he goes in and runs a sub 4.5 40, I can see him early round 2.

BTW, Bush's day is March 26th I believe

patmoran2006
03-08-2007, 04:00 PM
1- There aint no "ifs".. Nobody is taking him before 12, he will be there.. He'll also be there probably for GB at 16 after we pass on him.

Buffalo needs defense with that 12th pick. There are other options at RB in round two; between Bush, Pittman or maybe the kid from Penn State, we'll land one of them in round two-- and then probably draft defense with both picks in round three.

patmoran2006
03-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Dont get me wrong, I would LIKE to be able to draft Lynch, especially if we drafted a few spots lower..

I just dont see Marv doing it, UNLESS we start making some defensive noise in FA.

But between Okoye and Willis, one of them are going to be the pick. I think

acehole
03-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Lynch = Rj

Runs to upright....

Will get hit low and fall...end of down.
End of story.

The King
03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Lynch hype Low? Lynch hype No!