It's nice to hear WGR actually talk about our Buffalo Bills for a change....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

It's nice to hear WGR actually talk about our Buffalo Bills for a change....

I've been listening to the afternoon show and both guys are praising the Bills moves and are actually talking positive about the team. Hell, Bulldog even said that he wants to go out and buy tickets because he loves what Marv is doing and is willing to spend money and support this team now that they are actually making smart decisions and on their way up.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: It's nice to hear WGR actually talk about our Buffalo Bills for a change....

There will be many more people praising us after this next year.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Re: It's nice to hear WGR actually talk about our Buffalo Bills for a change....

Originally posted by gr8slayer
      There will be many more people praising us after this next year.
      I agree. After seeing Marv in year one sign all those bums and still not upgrade the line, I wondered if he didn't get it. Then this off-season, first thing he does is upgrade the OL big time. Plus, he unloads the baggage, and problem players that don't fit into the team philosophy that we seem to be going for. Marv has a plan, and so far...it's sucking me in! I'm loving it! I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
        I agree. After seeing Marv in year one sign all those bums and still not upgrade the line, I wondered if he didn't get it. Then this off-season, first thing he does is upgrade the OL big time. Plus, he unloads the baggage, and problem players that don't fit into the team philosophy that we seem to be going for. Marv has a plan, and so far...it's sucking me in! I'm loving it! I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.
        Yet we still improved and lost to the best team (Chargers) and the SB champs (Colts) by a total of four points.

In Marv I trust.

Comment

• Billsrock4life
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          In Marv I trust.
          damn straight.....he sure as hell knows wat hes doin idc wat any 1 says

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Anyone who can't see that this team is headed in the right direction betta pass me whateva you puffing on.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• jamesiscool
              suck it fool.
              • Feb 2007

i agree whe're headed in the right direction yes. but until we adress the needs that we created by trading mcgahee and having clements and fletch walk in free agency we're still a team that needs to fill those positions.

James
              Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I've been listening to the afternoon show and both guys are praising the Bills moves and are actually talking positive about the team. Hell, Bulldog even said that he wants to go out and buy tickets because he loves what Marv is doing and is willing to spend money and support this team now that they are actually making smart decisions and on their way up.

We all needed Bulldog to signal us when ticket purchases were prudent.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                  We all needed Bulldog to signal us when ticket purchases were prudent.
                  I know. He's the epitome of fair weather fan.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

WGR sucks. They'll be *****ing about something else before the weekend is up.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                      WGR sucks. They'll be *****ing about something else before the weekend is up.
                      true, but it's nice to hear them actually talking about the Bills and in a good light, instead of only the Sabres and instead of bashing the Bills.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

While the Bills are indeed heading in a better direction, dont expect national perception to change much.

we have a defense right now that was already soft to begin with and is now missing two key players from it.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                          WGR sucks
                          Understatement of the decade.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                          X