PDA

View Full Version : It's nice to hear WGR actually talk about our Buffalo Bills for a change....

Michael82
03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I've been listening to the afternoon show and both guys are praising the Bills moves and are actually talking positive about the team. Hell, Bulldog even said that he wants to go out and buy tickets because he loves what Marv is doing and is willing to spend money and support this team now that they are actually making smart decisions and on their way up.

gr8slayer
03-08-2007, 03:59 PM
There will be many more people praising us after this next year.

Michael82
03-08-2007, 04:02 PM
There will be many more people praising us after this next year.
I agree. After seeing Marv in year one sign all those bums and still not upgrade the line, I wondered if he didn't get it. Then this off-season, first thing he does is upgrade the OL big time. Plus, he unloads the baggage, and problem players that don't fit into the team philosophy that we seem to be going for. Marv has a plan, and so far...it's sucking me in! I'm loving it! I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us. :up:

gr8slayer
03-08-2007, 04:05 PM
I agree. After seeing Marv in year one sign all those bums and still not upgrade the line, I wondered if he didn't get it. Then this off-season, first thing he does is upgrade the OL big time. Plus, he unloads the baggage, and problem players that don't fit into the team philosophy that we seem to be going for. Marv has a plan, and so far...it's sucking me in! I'm loving it! I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us. :up:
Yet we still improved and lost to the best team (Chargers) and the SB champs (Colts) by a total of four points.

In Marv I trust.

Billsrock4life
03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
In Marv I trust.

damn straight.....he sure as hell knows wat hes doin idc wat any 1 says

Luisito23
03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Anyone who can't see that this team is headed in the right direction betta pass me whateva you puffing on.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

jamesiscool
03-08-2007, 04:13 PM
i agree whe're headed in the right direction yes. but until we adress the needs that we created by trading mcgahee and having clements and fletch walk in free agency we're still a team that needs to fill those positions.

James

Night Train
03-08-2007, 04:41 PM
I've been listening to the afternoon show and both guys are praising the Bills moves and are actually talking positive about the team. Hell, Bulldog even said that he wants to go out and buy tickets because he loves what Marv is doing and is willing to spend money and support this team now that they are actually making smart decisions and on their way up.

We all needed Bulldog to signal us when ticket purchases were prudent.

Michael82
03-08-2007, 04:56 PM
We all needed Bulldog to signal us when ticket purchases were prudent.
:rofl: I know. He's the epitome of fair weather fan. :ill:

YardRat
03-08-2007, 04:58 PM
WGR sucks. They'll be *****ing about something else before the weekend is up.

Michael82
03-08-2007, 05:01 PM
WGR sucks. They'll be *****ing about something else before the weekend is up.
true, but it's nice to hear them actually talking about the Bills and in a good light, instead of only the Sabres and instead of bashing the Bills. :up:

patmoran2006
03-08-2007, 05:05 PM
While the Bills are indeed heading in a better direction, dont expect national perception to change much.

we have a defense right now that was already soft to begin with and is now missing two key players from it.

Night Train
03-08-2007, 05:08 PM
WGR sucks

Understatement of the decade.