PDA

View Full Version : Our 2nd round pick....hahahah

acehole
03-08-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/ilb/busterdavis.html

Scumbag College
03-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Beetlejuice from Howard Stern plays for FSU? Since when?

The Spaz
03-08-2007, 05:16 PM
He's a clone of a younger Fletcher.

gr8slayer
03-08-2007, 05:18 PM
He's a clone of a younger Fletcher.
Sounds good to me.

X-Era
03-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Sounds good to me.

I am a huge Buster fan and have been since early to mid season. However, Singletary was on his case big time because he just wasnt do much right during the Senior Bowl practices. His size is also a limting factor.

Can he be a Dexter Coakley? London Fletcher? yes, I think he can. I like him as a player, Id like to have him. But in the 2nd? Id rather have more that checks out very good, than alot of question marks.

Hes a great sleeper. Hes a guy that has lots of reasons to fail, but could just as easily prove all of us wrong. He plays tough.

kgun12
03-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I still would go after Willis in the 1st round and my RB laater. I just think RB's are a dime a dozen.

Slim
03-08-2007, 05:54 PM
I still would go after Willis in the 1st round and my RB laater. I just think RB's are a dime a dozen.

So are linebackers.

The Answer
03-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Beetlejuice from Howard Stern plays for FSU? Since when?

Bills already had Beetlejuice on the roster:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/players/5188.jpg

~The Answer

kgun12
03-08-2007, 06:58 PM
So are linebackers.

OK so who is your first pick?

ShadowHawk7
03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
LBs are NOT a dime a dozen compared to running backs in the NFL. There aren't Willis's in the later rounds. We can get a very capable RB in the 2nd 3rd and 4th round this year.

X-Era
03-08-2007, 07:09 PM

I think DraftBoy and I feel similar in:

1, 2 Lynch, Siler

or

Willis, Bush

But, Id say AT THIS POINT, Lynch is the more critical player, more a sure thing than the injured Bush.

Jauron mentioned that Crowell can play any LB spot, and that they think he can shift over. He fell just short of naming him the starter, but he sounded pretty confident at the position.

We will address LB in the draft, early and maybe even more than once. However, I think our 1st round is more about what we need, whos there, and whats the best value. Lynch is a gamebreaker that can take over at times, hes exactly the type of runner that could go for 1500 as a rookie with our new line (if the line pans out the way the Bills think it will).

X-Era
03-08-2007, 07:10 PM
LBs are NOT a dime a dozen compared to running backs in the NFL. There aren't Willis's in the later rounds. We can get a very capable RB in the 2nd 3rd and 4th round this year.

capable is what almost all 32 teams have, sorry but I want more. We need a stud who can take over games, or force the D to stack the line.

Slim
03-08-2007, 07:25 PM

Okoye. But i also really like Willis and Lynch. I think they'd both be good picks for this team. Im just trying to make that point that Lb's are as much as dime a dozen as Rb's are. But our team needs both, so adressing either postition in the first round is appropriate.