X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Draft Movement/Team Improvement

Think about this...Yes, I'm friggin bored!

You know we are going to see some movement in the draft this year. One of the obvious scenarios I can see is with Buffalo and NYG. We heard Jauron say today that the extra picks from the McGahee trade create some options in the draft.

The G-men need a RB bad to compliment Jacobs. If Buffalo signs Rhodes who the G-men who are thought to be very interested in (they have only brought Rhodes in for a look) then I could see the G-men looking to trade up to get Lynch before the Packers do. The Pack needs a stud RB and neither of them will see a top notch RB (Lynch/ Peterson/Bush) in round two. If we trade down with NYG we could get their 2nd rounder based on points.
    This gives us the #20, #43, #55 (Giants), #74 & #92 (Ravens). So we grab maybe Willis or Timmons at #20, Hughes at #43, Gonzalez at #55, Mebane at #74 and Brandon Jackson at #91. Solid draft!

We've seen OBD under Marv's watch get back into the first as well. I know Indy would like to grab some extra picks after FA deleted some players from them. If this happened I could see Buffalo trading one of their 2nd and 3rd round picks to Indy for the 32nd spot and we grab a better receiver like Meacham. We are going to have a great draft no matter how it plays out.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
Working...
X