X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Who in the hell will our FB be?

I know Cieslak filled in later in the year but we need a strong FB that can bust holes in the D-line and catch balls out of the backfield. I'm clueless who it will be.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Re: Who in the hell will our FB be?

Leonard is an interesting pick for us at FB. He is an unbelievable athlete and he sounds like a Marv kind of guy but he just seems "not hard nosed enough". He would create an extra running weapon for us, but i just don't know?

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jpdex12
      Leonard is an interesting pick for us at FB. He is an unbelievable athlete and he sounds like a Marv kind of guy but he just seems "not hard nosed enough". He would create an extra running weapon for us, but i just don't know?
      We have to many holes on this team to take a FB in the 2nd round or 3rd round.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i honestly dont give a crap who it is.. FBs are a dime a dozen.. we picked up shelton from a grocery store.. he wasnt even playing football for the year before we got him.

anybody can slam into a LB.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
          i honestly dont give a crap who it is.. FBs are a dime a dozen.. we picked up shelton from a grocery store.. he wasnt even playing football for the year before we got him.

anybody can slam into a LB.
          Yeah but why don't you ask Emmit Smith (Moose Johnston) or LT (Lorenzo Neal) what a good FB can do for you? A good FB can take out that last crucial LB that busts open a 50 yard run for the RB and a lot of times blocks like that go unnoticed. Who will that unsung hero that you call a "dime a dozen be"? With an average RB that we will have this year wouldn't you feel better with a solid FB?

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jpdex12
            Yeah but why don't you ask Emmit Smith (Moose Johnston) or LT (Lorenzo Neal) what a good FB can do for you? A good FB can take out that last crucial LB that busts open a 50 yard run for the RB and a lot of times blocks like that go unnoticed. Who will that unsung hero that you call a "dime a dozen be"? With an average RB that we will have this year wouldn't you feel better with a solid FB?
            Who was Addai's fullback this year? How about Gores? its a dying position. I won't lose sleep if we don't draft one.

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
              Who was Addai's fullback this year? How about Gores? its a dying position. I won't lose sleep if we don't draft one.
              We most likely won't draft one but I wonder if we can really use Neufeld or Ceislak there as the answer...say does The Answer have the answer?

Comment

• Elminster
                #1 Kelsay Fan
                • Oct 2006

I'm quite fine with Cieslak. We have far more important positions to worry about than fullback. Just use Cieslak and/or Neufeld....
                Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

Fred Beasley anyone?

Comment

• mikemac2001
                    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                    • Mar 2003

sam gash