• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Clements' Email

To: Deion Sanders
    Subj: Cash money
    Neon Deion, you know I love you like all cornerbacks trying to get paid do. But I told you I didn't need to be flashy to live large. Did you see my deal with the 49ers? That's right, dog, $80 million over eight years, $22 million guaranteed, which makes me the highest-paid corner in the game. They didn't seem to mind that I only have five interceptions the last two seasons combined; they bought the whole "they're afraid to throw on me" line. (Thanks for that.) Still, can you believe I made all this green with the name Nate? Is there a less tough name in the NFL? Nate's the guy who puts the pop in your grocery bag, not the bruiser who pops you in the mouth. But hey, the money spends just the same.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Talk0fNewYork
    ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
    • Jan 2007

Re: Clements' Email

Stupid

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

He's wrong. There are whimpier names in the NFL. "Wes Welker" "Roscoe Parrish" "Kelly Holcomb" "Chad Pennington" "Lonie Paxton" "Vonnie Holliday" to name a few.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Roscoe isn't a whimpy name. It's a mafia name. It's an Italian thing, like calling a Paul, "Pauly".
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          Roscoe isn't a whimpy name. It's a mafia name. It's an Italian thing, like calling a Paul, "Pauly".
          What are you smoking?

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Roscoe's not Italian, Rocco is.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

mybills

D & S Sports

Comment

• Jeff1220
                H to the 12:20
                • Jul 2002

My son's name is Nate

If this writer crossed me after that comment, he'd give a whimpy a whole new level.

Comment

Working...
                X